Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
One of Aff's fans went to see them filming this lakorn and took the pictures.

Credit to Kwannoi@ilovetaksaorn.com

Some behide the scenes

Aff

Aum

Oh (in chinese wedding dress)

Ploy

nikki1786

LizQuen
no offense but im still an Aff fan too

since Aff's character here in this series is tomboyish type, well i could see she acts so cutie... (^-^)V but i dont like the dress.

oh, got too much make up..lol

and Ploy as usual... because of her character here in this series.... well, must be elegant and flirty...(^-^)V like her dress...

---------

over all.... i like Ploy's dress and cuteness here...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yay photos finally! ploy does not suit those bangs at all >.< aum looks refreshing and so cute there! oh looks quite evil there. aff is just a cutie!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
where was this wallie from? it looks soooooooo creative and beautiful! wat lakorn is it??

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
wow...thanks for the pics...thier so frenly wif their fans huh!
can juz go there..see the behing the scenes n snap some photo!
*jealous mode ON*

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
no offense but im still an Aff fan too

since Aff's character here in this series is tomboyish type, well i could see she acts so cutie... (^-^)V but i dont like the dress.

oh, got too much make up..lol

and Ploy as usual... because of her character here in this series.... well, must be elegant and flirty...(^-^)V like her dress...
---------

over all.... i like Ploy's dress and cuteness here...
i second belle!
i love it when my fav actress gets to be the tomboy type...and gosh..to Aff look so pretty there... :wub:

where was this wallie from? it looks soooooooo creative and beautiful! wat lakorn is it??
i found it somewhere in the ATEAM website...so yeah..when i looked at it..
i was like..whoa...look kind of Botun Greep Sood Tai theme..
where Aff is goin to be the big boss to Aum..lol :loool:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
love the pics of aum and aff and ploy .. they are so cute.... cant wait,...

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
wow...thanks for the pics...thier so frenly wif their fans huh!
can juz go there..see the behing the scenes n snap some photo!
*jealous mode ON*
That fan (the owner of these pics) told that they were so friendly Aff, Aum, Ploy, Tui and Oh.
She also told that she heard that Aum was playful, but she didn't think he is playful that much. She saw with her own eyes that he kept teasing people around him all the time while working.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
That fan (the owner of these pics) told that they were so friendly Aff, Aum, Ploy, Tui and Oh.
She also told that she heard that Aum was playful, but she didn't think he is playful that much. She saw with her own eyes that he kept teasing people around him all the time while working.
awww..sweet!its not easy to find celeb whos not arrogant n frenly like them~
Yeah,frm all the clips u subbed..Aum do look playful...btw,hw did Aff's fan manage to go n see them at the set?

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
awww..sweet!its not easy to find celeb whos not arrogant n frenly like them~
Yeah,frm all the clips u subbed..Aum do look playful...btw,hw did Aff's fan manage to go n see them at the set?
It seems like she knows someone working in that production team.

sarN

sarNie Granny

how come he doesn't play around AFF :lol: . In behind scene of JLR he was touchy too with other cast / crew member but not with AFF