Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
awe. that's so cute ..
TUI is so funny with the joke :loool:
make me wanna see the whole ateam
aff is so cute like that. sassy tomboy girl :p .
can't wait for more.
thank you again WISHY for sharing .. it seem to work now ..

Pze. try this link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tztVhg285gg
Credit: wishbone@wishoniko@youtube. :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol, aum's in hiding from us girl cause he feels "R by word" lmao.

nikki1786

LizQuen
so Aff was already taping for 'Botan Kleep Sudtai', she's so cute when she was practicing on how to use the sword...:)

i can't wait any longer!
:spin: :yahoo:

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG!! JUS SEEING THAT IS MAKING ME SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! AUM MUST HATE RUMORS CONCERNING HIM AND AFF...HE'S PROBABLY TRYING TO STAY AWAY FROM HER OFF SCREEN TO MAKE US ALL MORE EAGER TO SEE! DAMN HIM!! :lol: AFF LOOKS SO CUTE!! I CAN'T WAIT!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
who is Angel Locsin? Is she thai?

nope, she's a filipino actress (one of the famous actresses in the philippines...)

p.s.
my friend edit my signatures, he's a fan of Angel Locsin, while im a fan of Aum.... he decided to edit some pix of them and post it as to make it as QUESTIONABLE issue.... (filipinos, wonders who is Aum, while thai people wonders who is Angel...)

im currently watching both shows of the two, i've already watch the JLR and update for his next lakorn and im currently watching "LOBO" means wolf, starring Angel Locsin.
;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
it funnie to see her sword fight / toughest side of her HAHHAHA cuz in interveiw she so ladylike

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww super cute..i watched this clip right before going to bed...boyi gotta say that i didnt wanna wake up at all, i forgot what i dreamt bout again..but just know that i was living in my dreams til the darn alarm went off <_< *i might of been dreaming about the ateam, them fanfic has gotten to me badddddd... LOL

PS...she can now do the drop kick on harit, unless of course he knows some karate moves like he did in tee tra kol song!! :arrg: *hai~yaaa or they can do that kung~fu dance move slow~mo with a lil joop joop in between!! LMAO

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know when its gonna air?

It looks really good!

Hope we get to see Aum and Aff together, really soon! :p