Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i really want to see some pics man i've been checking this thread every single day and multiple times a day goodness sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh it's killing me!!!!!!!!!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
yay, finally some pix. aff was on the the set

credit to nu_jane @ tuiaf.com

woo la la...so stylish...she got into aum's style huh? sunglasses? this is the first time i've seen her with it. off screen at least! she looks adorable!! loving both pictures a lot!! i can't wait for more!! i wanna see aum!! so bad!! :lol:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i no she looks really pretty n those pixs now where is he???????

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh finally a pic...I love it!!! She looks so pretty as always! I need to see him now!!! :lol:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
they're doing this on purpose, feeding us a little of Aff and making us crive for Aum!!! grrr...
she's so cute! i don't suppose that's her wardrobe for the lakorn though huh? can't wait! want to see Aum and Aff reunited!

cikna

sarNie Adult
they're doing this on purpose, feeding us a little of Aff and making us crive for Aum!!! grrr...
she's so cute! i don't suppose that's her wardrobe for the lakorn though huh? can't wait! want to see Aum and Aff reunited!
YEah! And they are doing good job at it.... :spin:

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
i really want to see some pics man i've been checking this thread every single day and multiple times a day goodness sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh it's killing me!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too!!!!! I've been checking here and the A-Team web forum! :D
I don't really like the hair, but she looks good with sunglasses though! :rolleyes: :)