Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, way better. i wanna hug her too when she ask AH PING that he chose his lover over her. so sad .. I would want divorce right away. she's a victim of his greed. but i feel bad for him b/c his parent couldn't accept him for who he is. of all the ppl. parent should be the most forgiven. :(

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Wow! Tomorrow episode is going to be very interesting! Ah-Joe is going to get shot by his wife. :eek: Ah-Jiew is going to jail. :eek: Can't wait. Somebody need to knock some sense into Ah-Joo father, wake up and smell the capuccino! ;)

cecilia

Staff member
^^haha. the mom is lecturing him tomorrow. even his face, she wont' be able to look at, probably b/c of his rudeness!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
SAWLA!!! :kiss: i'm doing fine hunny! how bout you???????? lol, i'm doing real great, not sleeping cuz of BGST! :drool: so worth it though! lol *hugz*
=O =O HONEYYYYY! omfg. omfg. oh girl. like you don't even understand! ahahah me miss you to the very xtreme. u need to get on MSN girl! u and the rest of the sisters haahhahhahah

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone, I'm new here..well..probably not cuz I registered a while ago ^_^ . Anyway, can someone please explain what happened here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ0kvq28E3U

I don't understand anything, but I just wanted to know what went wrong that Ah Joo's dad wanted to kill him.

Thanks. :)

And is today Aff's birthday? Happy birthday to Aff!!! May she have a wonderful day with her family and friends. ;)

-edit-
Oh gosh, I just went through the preview of the next episode...how terrible...i want to see Ah-joo!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
I feel sorry for Oh. Why can't they just end up togetehr meaning Oh and Tah
:(
I feel so sorry for her in here cried with her lol

lilypha

sarNie Adult
^yes, way better. i wanna hug her too when she ask AH PING that he chose his lover over her. so sad .. I would want divorce right away. she's a victim of his greed. but i feel bad for him b/c his parent couldn't accept him for who he is. of all the ppl. parent should be the most forgiven.
today epi has the so many tear-jearking scenes... I m so moved by oh...she is such a good actress...

aum and aff are still cute though and a nang is so smart to help aff and aum out...heheheh so bad that ploy turns to n'rai in Namtarn Mai...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
cant wait for tue epi...

this is a very educating lakorn for both parents and children... a joo's farther needs to wake up before it is too late... I love the title of the story as it is very thought-provoking...

cecilia

Staff member
Tues episode shown the 2nd bro yelling and accusing the dad. he deserve that cold shoulder love ..
thank god, Ah Joo mom refuse to hold back and gave him a good beating on parenting ..
so can't wait. only 8 hours to go :clap:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
ya... another 8 hours to wait for it on air... I wish Namtain Mai starts filming soon so that I can see ateam after this... so sad that it gonna end soon...

but thanks to ch3 as Jai Rao is coming soon and so is BBK... or I ll die of boredom as the rest of lakorns are bloodly sucking to me...

cecilia

Staff member
^well, if you're bore, i recommend .. SAPAI LONG THONG WITH JANIE/MART/ACE/VICKY/JOB. it's very entertaining :clap:

i'm with you on that. i'm glad .. BGST end b/c of JR .. and i'm glad, JR end b/c of BBKK .. now next year, will be super awesome too.
b/c of these lakorns, this year make me feel like i accomplish ZIPPO JOBS.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
ya... another 8 hours to wait for it on air... I wish Namtain Mai starts filming soon so that I can see ateam after this... so sad that it gonna end soon...

but thanks to ch3 as Jai Rao is coming soon and so is BBK... or I ll die of boredom as the rest of lakorns are bloodly sucking to me...
i totally agree with you. if Jai Rao wasn't after this one, i would be sooooo bored. then i have BBK to look forward too. i hoping Namtarn Mai is after or Prajan See Roong.

^well, if you're bore, i recommend .. SAPAI LONG THONG WITH JANIE/MART/ACE/VICKY/JOB. it's very entertaining :clap:

i'm with you on that. i'm glad .. BGST end b/c of JR .. and i'm glad, JR end b/c of BBKK .. now next year, will be super awesome too.
Sapai Long Thong is funny but I can't stand Vicky character in this one eventhough I'm a fan of her. Khun Took and Me Pissami is really annoying, they have no morals all. I love watching Khun Took and Me Pissami since I was a kid, but in this lakorn, I can't stand them. :arrg: I fast forward everytime I see them, especially when Janie and Vicky father was in the hospital.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
does this mean it will be ending today??? or will it go until next week???

gosh...so much is going to happen...the thing i look most forward to is seeing the dad's face when his two "loving" sons treat him coldly and his wife giving him a verbal beating!!!

still...Ah Joo and Ah Yong parts will still be the ones i'm most excited about...whoo...can't wait!!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
well, if you're bore, i recommend .. SAPAI LONG THONG WITH JANIE/MART/ACE/VICKY/JOB. it's very entertaining

At first, I like SLT but I just lose the interest in the mid way... yah. I m so picky as I love to watch mostly anything with ateam, ken, and ann... so hard core fan of ateam...

max

sarNie Elites
Okay, I was not interested in this lakorn at all, but I subscribe to Wishboniko's channel on YouTube, and I clicked on her latest video, and saw the part with Tah and Oh ... and it was so sad! LOL. Even though I have not been watching any of it at all, I got the point, and it was so sad. I might watch this lakorn to watch their story. It seems so good!