Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
you know pip makes a better pra'rai than pra'ek LOL and Kik is doing such a good job as rai and I wonder who her son's father is or did i miss it somehow? LOL
i wonder too as the kid is so cute and can act... i m so impressed with all the cast in here...even the mental servant guy acts well...

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhhhh!!!! they reconcile, they out of the jungle!!! n ann is lose her memory right now!!! but where the hake is the R-scene???? :lmao: shouldn't it already happen, according to the storyline??

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol they must have took out the "R" scene or something cuz it didnt go according to the storyline. when aum kidnaps anne they suppose to argue in the rain and then he kisses her and it goes from there...but im glad they took it out cuz this lakorn is already dramatic as it is..no need for a "R"

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
the jungle was kind of funny but also sweet. i felt like ann was the new harit ahaha. man, that step-mother is so crazy, how people must she try to kill. i'm happy that aum remembers, but now ann forgets :( and tomorrow's episode looks good, with ann and the cake. i <3 that little boy :wub:

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
the jungle was kind of funny but also sweet. i felt like ann was the new harit ahaha. man, that step-mother is so crazy, how people must she try to kill. i'm happy that aum remembers, but now ann forgets :( and tomorrow's episode looks good, with ann and the cake. i <3 that little boy :wub:
DITTO...when Ann drag him, I was laughing my head off. Now, he know how it feels like to be in Soriya's shoe. :lol:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhh!!!! they reconcile, they out of the jungle!!! n ann is lose her memory right now!!! but where the hake is the R-scene???? shouldn't it already happen, according to the storyline??
I wonder the same

^^lol they must have took out the "R" scene or something cuz it didnt go according to the storyline. when aum kidnaps anne they suppose to argue in the rain and then he kisses her and it goes from there...but im glad they took it out cuz this lakorn is already dramatic as it is..no need for a "R"
I think so but r there anychance that aum ll kidnap ann again to recall her memory n R scene included... who know? this lakorn is so unpredictable...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
QUOTE (rahut-rissaya @ Feb 11 2009, 02:53 PM)
the jungle was kind of funny but also sweet. i felt like ann was the new harit ahaha. man, that step-mother is so crazy, how people must she try to kill. i'm happy that aum remembers, but now ann forgets and tomorrow's episode looks good, with ann and the cake. i <3 that little boy

DITTO...when Ann drag him, I was laughing my head off. Now, he know how it feels like to be in Soriya's shoe
I was totally amused when aum called ann rok chet and saddist... hehahahhaha the whole jungle scenes are moving from nasty to sweet and funny... hahahha

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
damnit, i dun lied to sarn on accident. i thought the r scene was gonna happen but it didn't. dear sarn, forgive me!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
the evil lady scared the shit out of me in epi. 12 when she was talking on the phone with an imaginery person.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
It doesn't seem like there will be a willing or an R in this lakorn. Looks like everyone's too busy being insane. lol

Epi. 12 Caps are Done! http://darknesslakorns.wordpress.com/

Only 1 more week left.. ughh.. I don't want it to end yet, but then again I do only cause I want to focus on Mia Luang and Artit Ching Duang too. But there will be more lakorns coming!!! Ahhhhhhh..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha eps 13 is so awesome! i knew she was pretending to be crazy. lol i'm like, there's no way in hell the writers are gonna use that dumb 'hit your head until you forget' thing again. and when nongchanai was eating the rose petals, it reminded me of oum ruk when she was starting off her pregnancy...during the catwalk scene. lol so funny.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
hahaha eps 13 is so awesome! i knew she was pretending to be crazy. lol i'm like, there's no way in hell the writers are gonna use that dumb 'hit your head until you forget' thing again. and when nongchanai was eating the rose petals, it reminded me of oum ruk when she was starting off her pregnancy...during the catwalk scene. lol so funny.
That's what I thought too!!! I thought there's no way the director's gonna do that; she has to be pretending only. Thank goodness.