Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
It says 117 on my end... so it must be the way your board setting is setup?? Not sure.

But anywho... 1 more day!!!!! YESSSSS!
really? how do i fix that? i hate the way im seeing these replies rite now...

they're all aligned one under another..it's not like it used to be ne more...

someone help!

LuckyMe

sarNie Egg
hehhee
u guys will r missing out...but then again, to watch each episode all at once is a good idea too..so that you dont have to wait like most of us are doing right now...lol....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahh... what's going on? Why has this thread slowed down? We should have a party every Wednesday and Thursdays, ya'll!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I would throw a party but I'm sick. I wanna cuddle in bed with my blanky and my laptop but I can't. I have to work.

did anyone watch ann and umm on AT Ten show yet? They are so funny. I fell asleep last night so i didn't get to upload it. If no one beat me too it I'll do it tonight.

lady0fdarkness

I dont get it..... what is taywun trying to do? why is he letting shakrit (nong's wife) get pampered by the spa girls, but everytime Nong about to catch her husband, Taywun goes and cover for Shakrit? What's going on??

and since Taywun see Shakrit's flirtatious nature, shouldn't that give him a clue that Nong's right when she says his wife cheated with her husband?

lady0fdarkness

urghh... nong is starting to piss me off. Why she always got to confront other girls when she see shakrit trying to get fresh with them. Why not confront her stupid husband first!

poor Wan, gotta be caught up with that nasty husband of Nong's. Wawn was the one trying to stop Taywun from trying to hurt Nong, but freaking Nong taking things out on Wan when she sees her husband try to get fresh! I'm sooo disgusted right now. Ughhhhh!!

lady0fdarkness

but when it comes down to it, both Nong and Taywun are victims of their husband and wife. But neither of them realize it cause of the freakin amnesia. there's so many secrets to this lakorn! can't wait to uncover it all.

lady0fdarkness

wait a min... that lady that Nong and Shakrit calls Mom, who's mother is she?? Shakrit's or Nong's?? Cause Nong mentioned that her Mom's crazy because of her dad. So I'm guessing that lady isn't her Mom then??

pze

sarNie Adult
i believe that mom is chakrits mom....n i guess her real dad is the one that was holding her hand when aum brought her back.....

this is getting good....cant wait till tomorrows episode.....this thread was locked earlier couldnt reply....but it sucks that they got everyone going against ann....

neena

sarNie Adult
i just began watching this lakorn and i'm so lost. i need to go back and read a synopsis. i like art and jaja though, not too much into ann and aum. jaja is so pretty!!

Irissara

sarNie Egg
unknowingly, the thing with Nong when she got mad at Wan b/c had previously saw Wan hug with Jom. so technically she beginning to fall for him???