Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
To our Thai friends,

What exactly does Borisud Bumbut Kaen mean? I'm not looking for a literal translation, but the meaning of it. I know it has the word "company" in it, but what does it really describe?

Thanks a bunch. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
To our Thai friends,

What exactly does Borisud Bumbut Kaen mean? I'm not looking for a literal translation, but the meaning of it. I know it has the word "company" in it, but what does it really describe?

Thanks a bunch. :D
i think i read somewhere that it was "The Revenge Therapy Company" i'm not sure though

fun

Expired Sarnie
The title is so blah. I thought they could have used something more about the affair.

Not to sound perverted but I been having it on my mind lately. When Taywan and Noungchai saw the video clips, they Krit and Tay's wife do it. You know they sort of blurry the clips so it was hard to tell. :lol:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i really admire this couple comparing to aff and ken in JR. Aum and ann got very difficult roles and they make it real especially the 2 kisses... as for aff and ken, I think aff is traditionally restricted in her acting in love scenes... and the storyline is too slow but for this one, it is so fast and I have to be alerted all the time.... again I love both ateam and kateam very much...

cant wait for the next epi... wow... wow

little

sarNie Adult
lots of views for this lakorn but i havent try it yet even though i like ann and aum and it's revenge drama too. but i'm just bias with lakorns i don't like to watch lakorns when pra ek or/and nang ek already married and have kids. I only like pra ek and nang ek to be each other first. i guess i might just skip this one. narrow minded huh

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lots of views for this lakorn but i havent try it yet even though i like ann and aum and it's revenge drama too. but i'm just bias with lakorns i don't like to watch lakorns when pra ek or/and nang ek already married and have kids. I only like pra ek and nang ek to be each other first. i guess i might just skip this one. narrow minded huh
hmm... not necessarily narrow minded. It's more of a matter of preferences. But you know, you should really give it a try. It's only on Epi. 3, and I'm already so drawned to it. Who knows, perhaps you might change your mind about your preference?

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i agree with lome, if u have time, u should give it a try as this is recommended... heheheh as for yr reference, though n'ek is married but she remains untouched...heheheh though I find it hard to believe in real life... hehehe but ann is for aum in here and marriage just by name...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I just started with ep 2....still waiting for the subs.... ^_^ OMG... the kiss... so aum's kiss would make you weak... :lol: the video! :eek:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I'm just like you, I wasn't even planning on watching this but got bored one day and decided to check it out. Oh man I was hooked right after the first episode. Ann's acting is INCREDIBLE! i love this chick! I don't care what anyone says she is hands down the best actress in Thailand. I think what pulled me into watching more was how natural Ann looks..all the transitioning from crazy to mean/bitchy to calm. She makes it seem so effortless.

fun

Expired Sarnie
hmm... not necessarily narrow minded. It's more of a matter of preferences. But you know, you should really give it a try. It's only on Epi. 3, and I'm already so drawned to it. Who knows, perhaps you might change your mind about your preference?
I am like that too. I am more of a person who likes to have pranang be their first but reality, it's not like that as always. But yeah I agree Ann remains untouched. It just sucks that Aum has been a daddy already and those are not my type of dramas but in some cases, I do watch those kind of plots where pranangs (I think the more appropriate word would be leading characters) already has a child or 2.

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from epi 4

jajas hair flew everywhere when anne slaped her lol. her character remind me of samee tee tra how she was the overprotective and jealpous type but more crazy in here

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The title is so blah. I thought they could have used something more about the affair.

Not to sound perverted but I been having it on my mind lately. When Taywan and Noungchai saw the video clips, they Krit and Tay's wife do it. You know they sort of blurry the clips so it was hard to tell. :lol:
Yes. I believe they did it. It was awesome, wasn't it? I know...I liked it too. LOL! I don't like them, but I give them props for making it look somewhat realistic. Even though they blurred it out, you can tell her boobs were popping out everywhere. I think he did her from behind...LMAO!!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
cant wait for tommorrow to see more pretended sweet scenes of aum n ann... to simply put it is real kiss scenes... though aum and ann have very big age gap but they do make their couple believable