Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i love reading all the comments... i'm behind on this lakorn because I'm waiting for the subb, but in the meantime I can just read what you guys are writing about. I have to say I give Ann the credits! She's done it again with her superb acting skills. She's truely one of a kind and there are not that many out there that have the talent as Ann to protray the character and get the audience into it like Ann, no wonder Ann is the Queen of Drama.
dito! and i cant see any newbies replacing her with the queen of drama title. they would have to work extra hard to earn that title.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with u guys. ^^
Ann is the best actress and by watchin the first episode, she did it again.
She act in here soo very good that she is the number one best actress.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
can somebody remind me what days this lakorn airs?? so i can stay updated quicker haha i'm always so lost in the forum if i dont know what we're tlkin about or what episode we're tlkin about

shachibasha

psychotic
i love the scene where they put the metal in her mouth to prevent her from biting her tongue that scene was awesome.. i cant wait to see the scene where aumm and ann kiss :wub:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha well ...
naree really did have an affair with pip, the picture in the cell phone is the evidence
if you wanna know more the summary is on the first page na ceci :p
hahahaha! i knew it!! and SethT, you better spill every spoiler you know!! no more teasing us with the whole "i don't know if i should tell you guys" crap! lmao i don't mind knowing things ahead of time! i still get just as excited when i see it!! :lol:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^^lol thookatha. I read the summary na, that's how i know some info hehe :D. Anyways kk i'll let out a few facts:

1) ann is mental because pip has ordered some of his workers to give ann medicine that makes her go insane
.2) ann is goin to lose her memory when some bad guys attacks her. This is after aum and her sorted out their problems on the island and they return back to the city.
3) there's goin to be a kiss slap scene in the rain lols :p.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yeah...i read that somewhere in lyn's blog...but i can't wait for #3 heehee those are the best scenes...
i wonder when they are going to appear on ratree samosorn too...i hope they are some pictures as preview....

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, i didnt remember reading the part when anne lost her memories. talk about drama!..such a challening role. first shes a mental person then next she loses her memory. i wouldnt have guess theres goonna be a kidnap scene :lol:

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I was reading the summaries from page one. Everything sounded so intense and interesting so far and then boom! R scene. Not once, but TWICE!!!!

That just made me super disgusted with Aum's character.

Anne's character was R'ed like freakin FOUR times in Sawan Being, and now her character is R'ed again in this one?!?!?! AND HER CHARACTER IS EVEN MORE PITIFUL HERE!!!!

I quit.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yea tinah^^but i think it is accurate cause remember in the 3rd teaser ann was like "who are you" to aum, and plus her head was all bandaged up. Man cant wait for ep 2 and 3! Sigh 3 more days to go.