Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
mentioning about school, i guess good lakorn airs when we are busy maintaining our life. lol.

so rita and rome was a hit but not as big. i liked it bc it was relaxing to know that there was no r scene. at times i get annoyed with too much.
true, right when people are busy with school <_<

yeh it was a hit to make them an on screen couple. just not a power couple like anne/ken yet. the lakorn was romantic and sweet. it got me blushing like a kid

tinah

sarNie Coma
he does have an upcoming lakorn for this year. i heard they might start filming in july. wonder when are they gonna spill the title!..and n'ek probaly has been chosen already cuz he said he know fans will like her or something

fun

Expired Sarnie
really... err... andrew is really something... he is so mysterious at time...

nek is probably someone very talented. i wonder who could that be.

tinah

sarNie Coma
maybe its janie. it'll be nice to see them in another lakorn. although i wanna see him with different actress like ANNE!..she needs to start accepting more lakorns *cross fingers*

yeh, he is soo secretive. it gets annoying

fun

Expired Sarnie
tinah it would be like a dream come true if andrew stared in this. they probably wanted to tease the fans with aum and ann in here. lmao they should really shock us. hahaha. but i doubt it would ever happen unless a producer comes and read this and s/he changes her mind by replaicng aum with andrew!

tinah

sarNie Coma
its too late now. this would of been a good come-back role for him but nooo hes so darn picky. what more do he expect?..he never played a mental person before.

makes me wonder what role he accepted and why not this..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
we dont want to threat you, noy. you better watch your back. lmao.
haha. yeah i really can't say it's not gonna be good.. but just seeing them together, just looks weird! it's like mariah care & nick cannon to me <--- wow!

ever since sb ended. sw suddenly became quiet.
omg, i know! everybody's busy with their lives now.. i can't blame them cuz i'm busy myself...

we're waiting for another hit lakorn i guess. these batch are so blah. summer is coming so hopefully they will some good ones. they should of aired SB during this time when finals are over

oh yeah, they should've! but i think it would've been torture for us to wait til the summer. haha

hahaha...we're not attaking you noy! :p
yeah...omg...i would of died if it was andrew!!!
yeah..i've noticed...kinda sad.... :mellow:
oh please you know you want to... i can see it in your smiley face thingy.. haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ive been really until but im still coming on to chat with the Sb sistas lol. too much stress is not good so gotta take a break.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ive been really until but im still coming on to chat with the Sb sistas lol. too much stress is not good so gotta take a break.
omg, i know. i'm stressing out of my mind right now. finals next week, 4 papers due next week & i haven't started! sigh...

so glad semester's over next week... sigh... i will be happy! ^_^

deng aum/ann are killing the fans by keeping us in suspense! come out aum & ann... wherever you are... muahaha. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i know. i'm stressing out of my mind right now. finals next week, 4 papers due next week & i haven't started! sigh...

so glad semester's over next week... sigh... i will be happy! ^_^

deng aum/ann are killing the fans by keeping us in suspense! come out aum & ann... wherever you are... muahaha. ^_^
the closer it is the more stressful i am. i cant get my mind out of SB. too distracted.

they should be having more new clips this month. the last one was last month, i think?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
the closer it is the more stressful i am. i cant get my mind out of SB. too distracted.

they should be having more new clips this month. the last one was last month, i think?
omg, SB is such a distraction, even after it's over! it's still a distraction! i'll be in class & i'll find myself thinking of what song i should use next to make my sb mv. lmao... i'm so addicted.. :ph34r:

i hope it comes out sometime this month! i know ann won't let us down ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, SB is such a distraction, even after it's over! it's still a distraction! i'll be in class & i'll find myself thinking of what song i should use next to make my sb mv. lmao... i'm so addicted.. :ph34r:

i hope it comes out sometime this month! i know ann won't let us down ^_^
haha stay focus in class!..thats what im trying to do right now but its so hard when im so behind.

anne rarely let us down ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha stay focus in class!..thats what im trying to do right now but its so hard when im so behind.

anne rarely let us down ^_^
omg, it's soo hard to focus in class when the professor is sooo boring.. specially history.. man i almost fell asleep in that class yesterday. :lol: i almost lost my mind... i almost became leela. haha. :lol:

oh yeah, all anne's lakorn that i've seen were amazing! she has not let me down yet. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, it's soo hard to focus in class when the professor is sooo boring.. specially history.. man i almost fell asleep in that class yesterday. :lol: i almost lost my mind... i almost became leela. haha. :lol:

oh yeah, all anne's lakorn that i've seen were amazing! she has not let me down yet. ^_^
oh, history. it has never been my fav subject but i did liked my history class in 11th and 12th grade. we have a fun teacher. i havent took any in college yet.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i have just now working on my paper which is due today at 10 am. lol. but i am still wondering in sw!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
haha. yeah i really can't say it's not gonna be good.. but just seeing them together, just looks weird! it's like mariah care & nick cannon to me <--- wow!
omg, i know! everybody's busy with their lives now.. i can't blame them cuz i'm busy myself...

oh yeah, they should've! but i think it would've been torture for us to wait til the summer. haha

oh please you know you want to... i can see it in your smiley face thingy.. haha.
eww i know!! such an odd couple...like she could do better than that!!...

i'm also busy too!! i'll have more time for this 3 weeks from now...hahaha...maybe...its then end of the school year...and everything is so packed!!

yeah...thats why i come here!and to stay up to date with the sistas :p ;)

deffinitely...i've never seen a lakorn of anne's that i did not like...i'm not even joking

where the heck is all the news for this lakorn???...there's like...nothing