Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
all the gif. is just so :spin: thanks seth for sharing! I am going to steal some of them. hehehehe!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is so exciting and twisting lots... yeah, If I were older, I would have had heart attack over this... cant wait for today epi... I just hope aum is not too cruel to ann or I ll hate him...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm so gonna wake up early for this if I can dude. but it does seem like it is going to end soon >.< I actually love love Ann in this and Art is pretty cute in this role

cecilia

Staff member
^sure tina, i know what you're focusing LOL .. no wonder he have this nick, art, .. right LOl (**run and hide from your hubby**)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Cece! yeah hahaha :p Art is cute .. I liked him in Yenrudee even if i was kind of bias because Seu Ruk w/ Noon and Aon was airing also; LOL but Art w/ Jaja is cute x3

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i know what you mean, i didn't watch NSY -- but in MHLP, he's pretty handsome in uniform -- just not fond of him --- didn't know, underneath all those clothes, there's something nice to look at --- i meant his abs :blush:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol cece seriously :wub: sometimes a guy is nothing to us in the lakorn until he takes of his shirt and we see the package and it changes :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^TOTALLY --- plus, the whole geeky glass look just make him super cute ^^

i think that jaja and art will look very cute together too if they were to go out or something ..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg yeah I thought I was the only one who was digging the geeky glasses lol. Those geeky glasses are totally drool material lol .. it's hard to find a guy that would work the nerdy glasses lol

cecilia

Staff member
^:p --- thanks to Rain and his lense - less glass, i dig them geek looks too .. make the man handsome and smart at the same time -- I like his smirk smile ^^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah his smirk smile is cute. You know at first I wasn't going to watch this lakorn til I saw episode 1 I was like oh shiz the drama start so fast lol I didnt want to watch it because when i read the summary it was to extreme for me but it's actually not as extreme as the summary well until the R scene

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. i thought it was okay, i expect it to be better than this ..
i guess, BKK is not my kind of lakorn -- a bit draggy and a bit boring at time
i scan through most of the part -- to see just some random um and aff scenes -- LOl

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yeah at first I wasn't so into it but maybe I'm getting old so I'm watching lots of lakorns even if they have draggy scenes in them.. I'm starting to turn into a house wife that sit and watch all kinds of lakorns :loool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Lol yeah at first I wasn't so into it but maybe I'm getting old so I'm watching lots of lakorns even if they have draggy scenes in them.. I'm starting to turn into a house wife that sit and watch all kinds of lakorns :loool:
girl.. that's what I do. lol... well, I better enjoy it while it last cause soon I gotta go back to school. :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Lome agree with me why don't u; LOL now I feel like an old lady because i do something u do LOL i'm just kidding :p I'm probably older than u at heart all i do is sit at home and watch lakorns >.< and go to school while my husband works sucks LOL at least u have a beautiful little girl to take care of and play with hehehe