Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
last couple of epi has been really good with all the sweet moments. but look like on next week epi theres gonna be some misunderstand when kik comes along

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
aww seem likes some pretty cute scene is comin up in wed's ep ^_^. cant wait, but yet again i dont wanna see the misunderstandings start!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just hope the misunderstanding doesn't go on forever or else ch3 is going to get it from me. Heheheh!!! I so so adore the sweet scenes... more hugging please!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow i didnt realise art got some nice abs

credit to siamdara.com/dailynews

lilypha

sarNie Adult
awww thanks, those pictures looks soo sweet. as weird as it sounds, i can feel emotions from the picture lol. i hope these two win awards for this lakorn.
\

QUOTE (tinah @ Jan 23 2009, 12:59 AM)
well, i think anne/aum will be nom. for an award and they should. both are doing a superb job

i totally agree!!...the rating did not do justify how great this lakorn is...i hope that it goes way up!!...ANN AND AUM do deserve to get nominated!!
I hope so cos they really did the great job in here... so bad that this is airing now instead of 2008 time slot or they will be nominated for top award held tommorrow...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
oh man, with all the sweet scenes, I cant wait for tommorrow epi....

personally, I find R scene silly and kills the essense of love in lakorn... especially in here as both aum and ann are already in love so they should have willing scenes instead... it is no wrong to make love to the one u love rather than using force... hope they tend force to willing scenes for them....

tinah

sarNie Coma
\

QUOTE (tinah @ Jan 23 2009, 12:59 AM)
well, i think anne/aum will be nom. for an award and they should. both are doing a superb job

I hope so cos they really did the great job in here... so bad that this is airing now instead of 2008 time slot or they will be nominated for top award held tommorrow...
they would be nom. for the 09' awards cuz this lakorn aired towards the end of dec and right now they are nom. lakorns from 08

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know i really hope they take out the "R" scene and add a willing cuz the lakorn itself is already dramatic.

cecilia

Staff member
^exactly, plus, they are FALLING in love, no need for the R -- before i saw the lakorn, i read the synopsis, the r does make sense b/c to me then, it's about aum getting revenge but now, after watching these episodes. he's not revenging her --- his pitiness just bring him closer to another person who seem to share the same boat with him. --- really hope they take it out too but for some odd strange reason, it does not seem or feel that way either .. whatever it is, i'm already stress about this lakorn --- i want more lighter romantic kind of drama --- depress is just --- make me bore :( ..

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
oh man, with all the sweet scenes, I cant wait for tommorrow epi....

personally, I find R scene silly and kills the essense of love in lakorn... especially in here as both aum and ann are already in love so they should have willing scenes instead... it is no wrong to make love to the one u love rather than using force... hope they tend force to willing scenes for them....
I agree. I don't like R scenes. That's why I couldn't watch Sawan Bieng even though I love Ann and Ken so much!!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hmm well Umm, he has his inner self conflict. Maybe when he lost the battle with his evil scarred self he took revenge by raping her. Since this lakorn likes to go unpredictable maybe that's why they threw in the R scene. You know since we all think awww...they are getting along well and boom he R her.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i can't wait to come home and see tomorrow's episode after class!! =D can't wait to see the sweet scenes! but den again they're going to have some misunderstandings and i dont want to see dat =/

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
naww yeh ceci i think da gif is cute too lol :wub:

anyways yeh we get to see a new episode in a few hours muahaha ..