Boringest Thai Lakorns

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL, I see that you got some pent up anger. LOL

Yea I guess so. lol! I just have to list the lakorns that I thought were boring and so I did. Most of them r though and I don't think that channel seven lakorns r boring at all. they r my favorite! but everyone has their own opinions and i respect that and everyone should state their own opinions. As for me I love channel 7 lakorns!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yea I guess so. lol! I just have to list the lakorns that I thought were boring and so I did. Most of them r though and I don't think that channel seven lakorns r boring at all. they r my favorite! but everyone has their own opinions and i respect that and everyone should state their own opinions. As for me I love channel 7 lakorns!
For some reason, channel 7 has some really, really good lakorn, and then some really, really boring ones. They don't have a middle ground. They either just air the most memoriable of all time or the the biggest flop That's the way I see it.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Sadoot Ruk w/ Andrew and Bua Chompoo
P'Chai w/ Dan and Bua (love Dan but just can't do this lakorn)
current Por and Aom's lakorn...Sanya Kaen San Ruk or something like that

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yah Dida has some draggy boring lakorns w/ pranangs who have no acting abilities (well some not all).

natty

Chubs
Sadoot Ruk w/ Andrew and Bua Chompoo
P'Chai w/ Dan and Bua (love Dan but just can't do this lakorn)
current Por and Aom's lakorn...Sanya Kaen San Ruk or something like that

oh god i gotta second this list too!!!! basically the question should be.. which lakorn isnt boring? cus majority of it beside like maybe 2 or 3 are all boring..

sindy

sarNie Egg
Kae Erm with Noon and Bee Sawich... Usually, I enjoy all of Noon's lakorns but this one was a snoozer for sure.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Hemraj
Nee Cheewit
Kerd Tae THome (remake)
Pleng Pah Fah Lorm Dao....krit & noon's lakorn
sai lo hid

i've got many more........ :p
sai lo hit .. no way i hope ur not talking about the one
with kob and num ? that way the best...but if it werent them 2
i probably wouldnt watch it

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
Yuer marn (ซ้ำซาก) (i fell asleep watching it)
Tang fah tawan diew - even though i like tik, it's boring...
hemaraj
sadoot ruk (soooo boring)
pleng pa...fa lom dao
duangjai pathiharn

i like daravdo lakorns and ch 7 i watch most of ch7 lakorns... channel 3 has only old actors and actress

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yuer marn (ซ้ำซาก) (i fell asleep watching it)
Tang fah tawan diew - even though i like tik, it's boring...
hemaraj
sadoot ruk (soooo boring)
pleng pa...fa lom dao
duangjai pathiharn

i like daravdo lakorns and ch 7 i watch most of ch7 lakorns... channel 3 has only old actors and actress

I feel asleep watching Yuer Man too and I didn't even finish episode 1! I was so bored by it. Sorry If I offended anyone by saying that Yuer Man is boring.

L

lalalek

ohh man this topic's still active? awesome, well i think that my opinions on lakorns and movies has changed now since from when it first got started........... i totally agree with SARN 110% that even some great Lakorns have boring parts............ i remember that then i use to have a passion for hate'n Dida or channel 7 lakorns but now it's just stupid just thinking about it!! lately no movie has wow'ed/impressed me! They all seem to be boring and redundent, i've think that i've gotten to the stage where i dont care too much about lakorns!!!

one more thing before i'm dunzo.....about the Aom and Ken movie Song Raow whatever that's movies called...... i thought that it was boring (a reason why i never finished it......i didnt even feel tingled when i watched it..lol), i just dont like the way Aom Piyada acts for some reason.......i mean ken is wow already and true true no Chemistry!!!!!!! <_< .........

I'm just waiting for Channel 5 movies, i like the drama......i know this is spamming but then what ever happen to that one Channel 5 Monkon movie with Tu Saranyu, Noi Budssakorn, Pepper, and Pon? is that movie done?

natty

Chubs
see we all have different taste.. for some people who think one lakorn is soo grand and great, the other may think it's boring as heck.. i agree that some part in song rao was boring.. and in some part it was cute to watch.. also it all depends on your mood too.. like the first time i watched si lo hit.. i thought it was soo great.. now after rewatching it.. omg i thought what a waste of my time, some part were good.. some part drags..right now i think sunya kaen is the most boring lakorn ever but maybe sometime down the road i might think it's pretty good.. all depends on our mood..

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
ohh man this topic's still active? awesome, well i think that my opinions on lakorns and movies has changed now since from when it first got started........... i totally agree with SARN 110% that even some great Lakorns have boring parts............ i remember that then i use to have a passion for hate'n Dida or channel 7 lakorns but now it's just stupid just thinking about it!! lately no movie has wow'ed/impressed me! They all seem to be boring and redundent, i've think that i've gotten to the stage where i dont care too much about lakorns!!!

one more thing before i'm dunzo.....about the Aom and Ken movie Song Raow whatever that's movies called...... i thought that it was boring (a reason why i never finished it......i didnt even feel tingled when i watched it..lol), i just dont like the way Aom Piyada acts for some reason.......i mean ken is wow already and true true no Chemistry!!!!!!! .........

I'm just waiting for Channel 5 movies, i like the drama......i know this is spamming but then what ever happen to that one Channel 5 Monkon movie with Tu Saranyu, Noi Budssakorn, Pepper, and Pon? is that movie done?
i agree that song rao nirun is the boringest lakorn cuz i see no match in chemistry between aom and ken. i like aom, but it's just not... ken got the best actor award (top award) last year for song rao nirun and i was like.."what??" all he did is just saying 2 or 3 words and walk around! the ending sucks!

sorry if it offended someone's like but i just be honest.

L

lalalek

see we all have different taste.. for some people who think one lakorn is soo grand and great, the other may think it's boring as heck.. i agree that some part in song rao was boring.. and in some part it was cute to watch.. also it all depends on your mood too.. like the first time i watched si lo hit.. i thought it was soo great.. now after rewatching it.. omg i thought what a waste of my time, some part were good.. some part drags..right now i think sunya kaen is the most boring lakorn ever but maybe sometime down the road i might think it's pretty good.. all depends on our mood..
righty Natty.....your Moods does determines if the lakorn sucks-ass or not!!!!!!!!! but does anyone know any good ones atm casue the 2 movies i'm waiting on hasnt aire yet? i need something entertaining which meaning with good actors on there......thanks again and sorry for Spamming, i love doing it!!

natty

Chubs
righty Natty.....your Moods does determines if the lakorn sucks-ass or not!!!!!!!!! but does anyone know any good ones atm casue the 2 movies i'm waiting on hasnt aire yet? i need something entertaining which meaning with good actors on there......thanks again and sorry for Spamming, i love doing it!!

well for me.. the only good one atm is oil/kwan and aum/bua's lakorn.. the rest was either freaken boring, retarded, or suck*a... sadoot rak was ok at first then after like the 4th epi.. omg it was such a bad bedtime story... Yeur man, i couldnt even stop yawning and this is during the daytime.. just woke up.. 7 mahasajun was such a waste.. bad acting bad storyline.. poo pitak rak tur, gosh i was so excited for this one but it started to drag like you cant imagine.. right now i just want it to go bye bye and never come back... p'chai, bua sarocha just annoyed me..

cecilia

Staff member
Likasit Huajai
OMG..i thought i was the only one..i skipped til the end just so i can find out who kill who..:lol:..
Also that one with PAT and POr .. pat and film with num and those korean wannabe..something moon..i hate the too..so boring..draggy.. and FREAKING ANNOYING..

song rao nirunddon--might go against the majority of this lakorns viewers, but i thought this was a snoozer and i didn't buy the "heart wrenching sadness." nothing good really happens, no real chemistry between ken and aom. the secondary story was useless, they suddenly get together she sick- he's sad...nothing in between built into that for me...it was too contrived...for me, the lakorn that should've gotten recognition was nung nai suang...it was just better produced

nang sao jin jai---can they be more redundant--scam, scam, and more scam it was just a silly lakorn...tik i think is really overrated and unnatural in his acting---it was cute and funny in some parts but overrall a big let down with two of the "sexiest" people in thailand...had nothing to show for it

Egg lakorn with Kob and brook...boring and annoying
hahha..i dislike most of those lakorns..so true like you said..

Current list:
Poot pit rukter..something like that with krit..it start oky..and then it drag..and it got boring..
Sanya with POR and Aom..omg..can't it get any more boring than this..
Huajai Chocolate..TOO boring..and TOOO CORNY and too long and tooo draggy..no point to it..
also that one RUK NIRANGDO..something like that..i hate that lakorn.i didnt' even feel sorry for their love..:lol:..what a waste of time for going out ..
Dan and Janie (the vietnam one)..OMG..it's so boring..i didn't even finish it..
BANSAITHONG..one of my hated list..i never like that lakron and dislike JOY..so i tried to avoid most of her lakorns because she's so stiff and suck at her acting plus her VOICE is freaking annoying..
Ban RUK DOK MAI - okay now that's one stupid childish lakorn..
Janie and KEN - kongchai something where he's a kongjai and she's this tomboy girl..OMG..it's so boring..didnt' evn finish it..
Ying Glierd Ying Ruk Tur..- it start out okay, but it drag and it get to no point..TA annoyed the heck out of me with that hairstyle..the hair have got to go.. the love chemistry suck!..
TALAY JAI - omg..one of my hate por's lakorn..so boring..can't complain anymore..BORING is good enough..
KoomGum 2 - definitely suck even though Donut and Dan are cute..too draggy and he's too young for that role too..
TWIN AOM - that lakorn suck..
TWIN CAPTAIN- that even suck more than TWIN AOM..i can't stand it..
Peper and Fang - BuagRuk* Pepper and ANN wangnaowon..
ANDREW AND BUA - Sadoot Ruk - first episode kill my anticipation..
PAUL AND AUM --can't remember the title but at first she thought he was her real half brother..love the theme song..but the whole lakron suck..can't stand it..
PAUL / YARDTIP / PLOY- dont' know why..but nothing seem intersting to me.. (probably cuz Ch5. constatnly have past love story which have almost the same plot but diffrent character..which broguth me to the one with NAMFON and Pong..)

too many to list...