Boringest Thai Lakorns

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I have a lot too:

Let me list some

1. Ken and Aom...so much dragging and no chemistry
2. Fai Mai... love boran lakorns, but this one is so boring...
3. Muang Dala... Captain/Aom/ never get to finish it even though I love Captain
4. Ban Roy Dok Mai
5. Au Panu and Aum.. the first one really suck , but the second one is okay...

, etc...

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Wai Rai Freshy is soooo boring. I hate teen movies. They're so boring!

Another one would be Hoy Un Chun Ruk Tur with Dan and Janie. Not a big fan of Janie even though she's a great actress, but the plot was too predictable and it dragged soooo much!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dok Kaew - So long and so much of n'ek's stupidity. i hate this lakorn with a passion.
Fah Mee Tawan Hua Jai Chun Mee Tur - Don't even get me started, Jui's character is just so slap worthy.
That Num and Janie lakorn something dok mai....
Namtan Mai - I did like SOME parts but after rewatching i found it hard to finish again.
Bussaba Leh Rak - Not only boring but Vee's hair was AWFUL to look at.
Pattapee Leh Rak
Meu Narng
Dao Bpeun Din

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
** Don't go freaking out on me if your ultimate favorite lakorn happens to be on my list. If you enjoyed them, that's great but for me personally, these are lakorns that i wouldn't recommend nor would I ever consider to re-watch ever again.

Dok Kaew (both versions)
Hemeraj
Sadtree Tee Look Luerm
Kehas See Dang
Namtan Mai
Ngao Ruk Luang Jai
Ruk Pathiharn
Sam Num Neau Thong (2011)
Jam Loey Ruk (2008)
Thoranee Nee Ni Krai Krong (2012)
Pathapee Leh Ruk
Jai Rao
Wiwa Wah Woon

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
3 Num Neua Thong w/Mark Boy and Ken ( started out good but then boring when I reached ep 8)
Jai Rao (man.. Bloody noses reminds me of K-dramas)
Pathapee leh ruk ( Goodness I love Mark and Mint but I watched the beginning and saw several mvs so boring.. NM2 seems better)
Dao Prasook (slow paste)
Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Mark was soo sexy though, too bad I couldn't finish cause I liked Nawa and Khaomen or whatever her name was, can only remember nadech's)
3 last one of ATeam's
Maya Rasamee (New and Mai)
Plerng Toranong ( Love Mario and Taew but soooooo boring!!!)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Soot Sanae Ha
Only Alin was cute everyone was lame

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh yeah and Tueng Rai Gor Rak - Paul and Fon. Man was this lakorn boring, i couldn't even go past episode 3. The plot was pretty weak too.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
haha I'm pretty sure that we can all agree that Dok Soke with p'Pong, Jeab, and Charebelle wuz the longest drag EVER!!!! I wanted to die every-time that lakorn came on.... p'eak was a pedophile, n'eak was dumb, mom needed to move on from p'eak cause he wasn't all that worth it. oh and ratings were bad too lol... BORING!

(null)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I will say...

-Dok Kaew...Kob or Mai both s**k
-Dok Soke...da ending just ruining everything
-Kulard Rai Narm...my #1 hit EVER
-Namtan Mai...dam flat no climax and all those good sh!t
-Ruk Khun Tao Fah...have some good moment but dam u got to hate da mother
-Mea Luang...pra'ek was being such a d**k

Many more bot forgot them all lol...see u next time if I remember some teehee

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Three top:

1: Tae Pang Kon-Dragging and boring, also sucky endinng
2: Mea Luang-Hated P'ek and was so boring
3. Namtam Mai-ugh so annoying, stupid nang'ek and one of Ploy's worse nang' rai roles.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I have a lot too:

Let me list some

1. Ken and Aom...so much dragging and no chemistry
2. Fai Mai... love boran lakorns, but this one is so boring...
3. Muang Dala... Captain/Aom/ never get to finish it even though I love Captain
4. Ban Roy Dok Mai
5. Au Panu and Aum.. the first one really suck , but the second one is okay...

, etc...
For a moment I thought you meant Ken and Anne, I was gonna through a @#$^%. Haha.

I watched both of Ken and Aom's lakorns together, and I must say their characters didn't require them to interact too much, physically, but I felt the chemisty, it was there.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm gonna have to say:

Prissana (Tik J. & Taya R.) - I like the storyline, but it was so slow paced...I couldn't go on anymore after the 7th episode.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Omg, here I go with my list. Everyone is probably going to hate me now, lol:
-Namtan Mai (Aff & Aum)- This lakorn has got to be the most boring of all Aff/Aum lakorns. Period.
-Pattapee Leh Rak (Mint & Mark)- I tried so hard to watch this but Mint's voice is just ugh...no explanation needed.
-Jai Rao (Aff & Ken)- Aff and Ken had no chemistry here, in my opinion but I LOVED the OSTs.
-Game Rai Game Rak (Yaya & Nadech)- beginning was bearable and really cute but afterwards when they're in the city, their roles weren't convincing. Perhaps they aren't mature enough for those more serious roles yet. Again just my opinion.
-Jamloey Rak (Aff & Aum)- I don't know how this lakorn managed to get the high ratings and got people hooked. I loved everything about this lakorn except the plot. I thought the plot was kind of dumb. Aum's character was dumb but damn, he was so HOT! I really liked the end though.
-Sao Noi (both versions)- the most boring lakorn of all lakorns to me. I hate this kind of storyline, really.
-Rai Rissaya (Cherry & Aum)- I tried to watch this one because Iove the pra'nangs but it was that boring.
...I'll add more later when they come to mind.

Asy

sarNie Immature
For a moment I thought you meant Ken and Anne, I was gonna through a @#$^%. Haha.
lmao I read your original comment na, and I was like 'what's with phatman, haha suddenly mentioning Oum Rak out of the blue'

Omg, here I go with my list. Everyone is probably going to hate me now, lol:
-Namtan Mai (Aff & Aum)- This lakorn has got to be the most boring of all Aff/Aum lakorns. Period.
-Pattapee Leh Rak (Mint & Mark)- I tried so hard to watch this but Mint's voice is just ugh...no explanation needed.
-Jai Rao (Aff & Ken)- Aff and Ken had no chemistry here, in my opinion but I LOVED the OSTs.
-Game Rai Game Rak (Yaya & Nadech)- beginning was bearable and really cute but afterwards when they're in the city, their roles weren't convincing. Perhaps they aren't mature enough for those more serious roles yet. Again just my opinion.
-Jamloey Rak (Aff & Aum)- I don't know how this lakorn managed to get the high ratings and got people hooked. I loved everything about this lakorn except the plot. I thought the plot was kind of dumb. Aum's character was dumb but damn, he was so HOT! I really liked the end though.
-Sao Noi (both versions)- the most boring lakorn of all lakorns to me. I hate this kind of storyline, really.
-Rai Rissaya (Cherry & Aum)- I tried to watch this one because Iove the pra'nangs but it was that boring.
...I'll add more later when they come to mind.
I somehow I like your list though I disagree some. I love love Sao Noi, didn't watch the original though. Haven't seen Rai Rissaya, so no comment but I remember someone mentioned it was a bad lakorn overall because of the stupid pra ek? PLR was a so-so to me. JLR, yeap I was hooked, the boring scenes were the city scenes before Soraya returned to the city, I mean Sansanee's scene. But everything else was good for me.

Jai Raao...gah, the most boring-est lakorn for me so far. I wanna strangle Aff's character. Grr, this is the lakorn that wtf it was a top rated?! I did think Ken and Aff had chemistry and I super love the ending though... Weird me? lol

If Namtan Mai was my first Ateam's lakorn, I don't think that I'd love them. Blah!

GRGR, grr~

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Another one of mine:

Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Ken T. and Janie T.) - One of the crappiest lakorns of ALL-TIME. No kidding. I love Ken and I admire Janie, BUT this lakorn was super draggy, super redundant, and just super...boring.

Asy

sarNie Immature
phatman said:
Another one of mine:

Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Ken T. and Janie T.) - One of the crappiest lakorns of ALL-TIME. No kidding. I love Ken and I admire Janie, BUT this lakorn was super draggy, super redundant, and just super...boring.

...and super stupid. I adore the other couples.