boran star magineze ?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Hard..! lol..Because mostly if there on the cover its on those magazines that don't get here to America...The only one that I know of that actually got here to America was the Dara Papayon magazine that Au was on the cover for..As for news related with the stars there in a lot..Or for the lakorn magazine they don't do that anymore..The latest lakorn magazines they did was only Tep 3 Reur Doo and Singh Harg Grai Pobe..

sarN

sarNie Granny
i wanted the boran lakorn magazine . so they stop ? i want to get some . i got some customer in Thailand i want them to get me some if we can't get it in usa.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea...They actually stopped a long time ago..If I remember correctly they stopped making lakornpeunbarn magazines after Gaew Nah Mah (Chaiya Version)...But those magazine were done by another company..The DIDA people made there own after that which was the Tep 3 and Singh Harg lakorn magazine...But after that they didn't make it..I don't know why though..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah i think i remember seeing a lakorn magazine of Keaw Nah Mah and also Dab Jed See Manee Jed Sang...and i think i saw another one too..but forgot which one it really was!