Boran Lakorns On Youtube

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thanks sexy ;]! I've been watching Boran's lately for some reason lol I think it's a phase. Boran lakorns are so traditional and stuff maybe im getting old -.-"

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Thanks sexy ;]! I've been watching Boran's lately for some reason lol I think it's a phase. Boran lakorns are so traditional and stuff maybe im getting old -.-"
yeah all the old ones are the best. And no your not getting old because i've been watching boran lakorn since i was in like what pre-school. I must have doubled my age by then in that case lolz

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
I also been watching boran lakorn. The new version of boran lakorn does not interest me. So I just have to watch the old version because the story has it point and good actor/actress.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I just learned that my sister owns a DVD recorder haha :p Forgive me for not being up to date with technology. I think I'm going to convert some VHS soon...yayyyy

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah it a really long lakorn...i actually have it...i bought it from sarn. It's on Dvd except something is wrong with the last part...i never finished it and everytime i stopped it wouldn't like me skip up to that last part where i stopped from...i need to check on it agian...haven't watched it for a while.