BORAN LAKORN (DUBBED IN KHMER)

dara

sarNie Egg
I thought the title was something like Neang Pkol Meas or Thida Pkol Meas. Are you selling it Srey Moum?

yak

sarNie Adult
sreymoum said:
yes, i have it, it's really long lakorn...anyway, i have it on vhs but i try to copy it to dvd...
[post="134390"][/post]​
hey can you upload one of the part?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I think she's talking about the old version cuz Bee's version was very short the old version was very long it was like 22 episodes or something...and it was very good too....I love the Vulture dude...everytime he tried to "R" the n'ek I was cheering for him....I don't know why?...

And unlike the one with Bee...in the old version after P'ek went into the water to kill the giant...he felt kinda bad for killing her too since she was sorta his wife as well....anyways he poured the blood onto the N'ek and she becomes human again....but she started seeing blood in her food and worms etc....it was actually a spell that her sister with the help of the vulture dude used...so everyone thought n'ek was crazy...this was a shocker cuz in the old version the sister turned from evil to nice and it was so convincing that when she turned evil again I was shocked.

So one day the vulture dude came and kidnapped n'ek and of course he tries to "R" her again but nothing cuz she has this force that prevents him from touching her...and the Pr'ek's mother died cuz she got killed by them animals....and so forth....and later the pr'ek turned himself small and hung on to the vulture dude to where he placed N'ek...afterwards..he became big once again and N'ek didn't believe it was her husband cuz she thought it was the vulture dude in disguise but it was him....so yeah Pr'ek kills the vulture dude and the sister died...she never really turned nice cuz all along she was jealous of N'ek throughout her entire life and she admits it too near the end....

I love this lakorn...especially when n'ek turn human when it's a full moon...so sad and such a good lakorn....the old version though not the new one...:)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i really don't like Bee's version. . they make it seem like she's really bad luck. . i tried watching the old old version about a month ago, but couldn't stand the characters, the voice, and the clothes. . .

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Bee lips sort of annoys me sometime lolzz i don't know why but it seem to stick out from her other facial features.

Oh and here's the preview of Bee and Chaiya version if anyone interested. Available from eKomsantime.com

Neang Tkol Meas Preview

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ hehe. . i know what u mean bout her lip. . but the thing that bothers me is the way she blinks. . she blinks soooooooooo slowly. . too slow. . so annyony too!

sarN

sarNie Granny
untinnu said:
^ hehe. . i know what u mean bout her lip. . but the thing that bothers me is the way she blinks. . she blinks soooooooooo slowly. . too slow. . so annyony too!
[post="140063"][/post]​
i agreed ! she blink to much .. i get dizzy after a while

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
ahahah my eyes just zoon at her lips soo i didn't get to focus on her blinking.. i do that the next time i see her on screen.

I think she does a better job as N'rai than N'ek. When she was crying...i barely see tear drops.

yak

sarNie Adult
i heard the old version is way better than this one... but i would like to see it myself.. hey khatiya, do u guys happen to have it?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
yak said:
i heard the old version is way better than this one... but i would like to see it myself.. hey khatiya, do u guys happen to have it?
[post="140236"][/post]​

Check the website Yak. It's in the Boran section, I was told the quality is Excellent!

cambo19_2000

sarNie Egg
Well I never seen the old version and I can't find it anywhere. I remember my parents watching the movie and the other Boran "Neang Keo Nama". It's ok I stick to the Bee version. I think she's hot ;) ...hehe. Everybody just jealous of her that's all.. :D ....j/k

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
cambo19_2000 said:
Well I never seen the old version and I can't find it anywhere. I remember my parents watching the movie and the other Boran "Neang Keo Nama". It's ok I stick to the Bee version. I think she's hot ;) ...hehe. Everybody just jealous of her that's all.. :D ....j/k
[post="142125"][/post]​

Maybe that's it lolzz Hey, i'll settle for her look lolzzz