Boran issue

gackt

sarNie Hatchling
i'm starting to get piss by how these channels kept on remaking series that we've already watch

so i was wondering if someone can inform those people to write a new story and make a series that we've never seen before

if they're too lazy

can't they just use fanfics

I'm pretty sure fanfics does or might have some pretty good storylines

that all

p.s. hope u be thankful to pass it on to those channel companies to those u can reach them

thanks in advance

Phon

sarNie Adult
i dont mind remake unless they stick with the original stories and not change everything to the point where its not that story anymore. and if they keep remaking it then there is a problem but if they remake it about 2 times its ok with me. some old version i never seen like jinda samoot and keo pisadarn i would like to see the remake probably not good but worth trying. what gets on my nerve now days with boran lakorn are the ugly clothes and long hair. and 3d and fake stuff and bad acting. with those bad acting and clothes in boran lakorn if they make a new story it still wouldn't be good.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
i dont mind remake unless they stick with the original stories and not change everything to the point where its not that story anymore. and if they keep remaking it then there is a problem but if they remake it about 2 times its ok with me. some old version i never seen like jinda samoot and keo pisadarn i would like to see the remake probably not good but worth trying. what gets on my nerve now days with boran lakorn are the ugly clothes and long hair. and 3d and fake stuff and bad acting. with those bad acting and clothes in boran lakorn if they make a new story it still wouldn't be good.
I agree...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
iunno...well i think the reason why they keep twisting the storyline is because so we don't have to watch the same thing over agian since it's already been seen..well i think they should stop with the remakes and have a new storyline. Im kinda tired of watching the same thing over and over agian as well..we all already know the storyline and stuff which makes it kinda stupid.

Phon

sarNie Adult
some people never seen the original one though so if they remake it its good for the new kids. or for people who miss the old one.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah...true on your part...but it dn't hurt to make new ones though...sometimes they go overboard on the remakes...some movies have like 3 -4 remakes already...thats alot.