BORAN FREAK..!

yak

sarNie Adult
In kay saw botomear, does it starred the female lead from old "pka kul meas", and bun thong from old "kae na ma"? If it does, i would like to see it! Ahnie, Do you have it dubbed by nokor thom video? they dubbed a lot of boran series back then. Thanks again!! :)
No.. Its not them.. Its the guy in the picture, he played in neang top peeh as their dad when they was little.. As for the girl, they just put her picture there, but its not her.. i dont remmeber who she was.. Lol

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
No.. Its not them.. Its the guy in the picture, he played in neang top peeh as their dad when they was little.. As for the girl, they just put her picture there, but its not her.. i dont remmeber who she was.. Lol
Oh ok, lol, wish it was them though, i love watching chatree in boran series..but i thought one time i saw a pic of her and him on the VHS movie cover...maybe it was a different one i don't know.

yak

sarNie Adult
Oh ok, lol, wish it was them though, i love watching chatree in boran series..but i thought one time i saw a pic of her and him on the VHS movie cover...maybe it was a different one i don't know.
Yah, I like him too and her.. But dont go for the picture.. I did that once and was trick by it.. Lol.. I was so mad..

yak

sarNie Adult
In kay saw botomear, does it starred the female lead from old "pka kul meas", and bun thong from old "kae na ma"? If it does, i would like to see it! Ahnie, Do you have it dubbed by nokor thom video? they dubbed a lot of boran series back then. Thanks again!! :)
Hey.. Found the preview.. Thought you might want to see it.. Here it is Kay Saw Botomear credit to iaxiong24