Bon Assanai/nadia

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
did they used to date o something...just curious cuz in the talkshow he said that he still loves her.. :unsure:

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
im not sure if they are dating cuz no one confirm it yet but they became closer after their lakorn and he did said nadia is the type of grl that he like.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
No Nadia and Bon never dated because Nadia never gave him a chance because she knows that he is mine! j/k!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, Bon does have the fattest crush on her so i let him go! P'Nadia ka, poo chai kon nun chen hai tur! LMAO!

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Nong nai, your so funny :loool: but it's cute though how you worded it! but back to the subject, i don't recall them dating at all. All i know is that Bon has feelings for her but don't know 'bout her. It would be nice to have them dating though cuz they make such a cute couple!

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I think they would make the cutest couple! I wish they would go out, but maybe Nadia has her reasons...I know that Bon has a huge crush on her and it's soo cute to hear. Does anyone remember the name of the lakorn they were in together? And who was the main couple in that one?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
They were in Sanae Ruk Nang Cin and the main pranang in there was Buachompoo Ford and Kade Tarntup

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I think they make da cutest couple they can be the next cee & Amy but 2 bad Nadia won't give him a chance. He keeps saying on da talkshow he has da biggest crush on her but she won't give him a chance. If it was me I would snatch him up in a second

natty

Chubs
nadia did once said when they first had rumors together that she wanted someone who is commited.. not a player.. and also she wanted someone older..

donna

sarNie Adult
yeah i heard the same thing. he keeps saying that ifhe were to find a girl he would look for someone who is like Nadia. i guess she don't want to be like some people who "eat young grass". haha

TubbyTinker

sweetie_tootie i luv your banner can u make me one of bon/poo?

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
sweetie_tootie i luv your banner can u make me one of bon/poo?

Thanks but I didn't make it. Nong Naiyanin aka ChenrukNote made it for me. She is awesome and very nice and she has made some Bon and Poo ones. You can ask her to make you one and I am sure she will.

TubbyTinker

naiyanin i heard that you made some banners of bon & poo i've seen the one where you made for sweetie_tootie and i luv it can u make me one of bon/poo & vier/pancake? Thanks!!

salavoon

sarNie Egg
OMG!! I never knew about this!! :wacko: Nadia and Bon would make such a cute couple!!

P' Nadia take the chance while you have it!! :yahoo:

Sophie

sarNie Elites
Haha He loves her character,
In WWYWY He talked that he Just would like girl match to her =)
because she is perfect for his eye
But they don't dating togheter maybe in the futur ? ... 555+
We just have to wait ...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
naiyanin i heard that you made some banners of bon & poo i've seen the one where you made for sweetie_tootie and i luv it can u make me one of bon/poo & vier/pancake? Thanks!!

OF COURSE I CAN MAKE YOU ONE, IN FACT I AM MAKING IT RIGHT NOW SO IT SHOULD BE DONE IN ABOUT 10-15 MINUTES. I HOPE U WILL LIKE IT.

***EDIT: It's done check your messages i sent you it.

TubbyTinker

omg.....!!! are you kidding me? i luv it! Especially the animated one! Thanks mucho! i luv you! you're the best! I'll use it a.s.a.p. cuz my comp. is broken. I'm using my brother's psp rite now! Thanks Again!!