Bollywood News

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
bill said:
Is Rani married to Salman Khan? Well John looks hot even though I never heard of him but he will look great with Rani.
[post="73266"][/post]​
I can't wait for the film.

Rani and Salman's characters are married, but then Salman's character die. After Salman's character death, Big B's character is Salman's dad in the film and wanted his daughter-in-law to remarry. He is in a search for the groom and that is when John's character comes in place.

Hope that helped bill.

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
Vivek and Ash officially broke up, I think. It's been in the news for a while now. About her and Abhi, I think it's just a rumor or a publicity stunt to promote the movie.

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
hmm...weird...i though she quit acting and became a host of presenter....i guess i was wrong...that's kool...she's got a hot body...

sokhasen

sarNie Egg
jaymes said:
Vivek and Ash officially broke up, I think. It's been in the news for a while now. About her and Abhi, I think it's just a rumor or a publicity stunt to promote the movie.
[post="73751"][/post]​
I don't know why people are making a huge deal about this dude Abhishek????!!!!!

Every bollywood sites I go to talk s about him. Forget about him being a good actor, he's not even that good looking. The only good feature that he inherited from his dad is his height otherwise he just okay looking boy.

He is romours to be linked with everybody. Thank god he is not linked to my most favorite actress of all time Rani Mukherji!!!!!!!!!!

Kina

Dubsteppin'
THAT'S John?! oh my GAWD! ahhh jeeez! i was expecting him to look kewter in another way bcz he looks TOO much like my arab bf. dammit. ye no im a fan of john but funny thing is that i never even knew his name lol. but---in a way....i HAVE a john...look a like with me loool

sero

sarNie Egg
abhishek is a good actor; he alway underrated.. he has that all around talent actor.. it rare. if they hook up; i'm cool with it.. i'll root for them.....

meenia

sarNie Adult
I have to say I like Kareena with Hrithik because she got the height for him...Kareena after watching a lot of her films could be good and be a bitch in a good way...I like her roles in Salman's new movie "It's Fate." She was great in that movie...She was able to play two characters in Fida...Got to say she was awesome...She still have a little way, but she is getting there with her sister when it comes to acting...

meenia

sarNie Adult
Got to say this movie was great...Salman plays is character great...He looks very hot and funny...Laugh to the movies...Salman and Kareena was cute together...They makes a good pair...Wish to see more movies of Salman and Kareena together...Love her sister too...

kry*star

sarNie Adult
great! loved salman w/karishma- now get to see him w/his sister! geeze, actors doesn't get old do they??? (well they do but then they're still making it in films- the actress always go first.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
AISH-ABHISHEK MARRIAGE FORECAST!

By Kaydee - Eye TV India Bureau

In the News

If we go by the opinions of the astrologers or numerologists, then the marriage between the two Bollywood stars in on the cards. While industry pundits have assured a talented career to Abhishek Bachchan on his 30th birthday (just recently celebrated), an astrologer has predicted his marriage with Aishwarya Rai this year but with a short-lived one. The astrologer adds that the marriage will not last more than five years unless one of the two seriously compromises with his or her ego. As far as the present relationship between the two is concerned, the sources close to the Aish family have confirmed that they have a compatible friendship.

The same astrologer has also forecast that there is no chance for a Abhishek and Rani Mukherjee marriage though both will continue to keep their friendship intact. A numerologist, however, differs with the astrologer's forecast and strongly believes that the Aish -Abhishek marriage will be a long-lasting and happy one. He adds that their numbers are compatible, and therefore there is no chance of the marriage falling apart. However, he agrees with the astrologer and rules out the Rani-Abhishek marriage. Another astrologer has predicted that Abhishek will marry a world fame woman though older than he. This is to recall that Aish is older than Abhishek. However, this astrologer forecasts an extramarital affair for one of them, and regrets that Abhishek has Saturn and Aish a Venus sign. This indicates constant ego clashes between them!

credit to bollywoodheaven

cecilia

Staff member
they're dating?..how can i be so late on this?..ana?..what's going on?..jam?..someone update me please..:lol:

kry*star

sarNie Adult
what?!? they're dating??? really??? man this is weird... i still can't believe it considering that he was supposed to marry karishma but then because of what happened...