Bollywood News

Ana

sarNie Adult
Courtesy: Apunkachoice

DhoomIt may sound startling, but the sequel of Yash Raj banner’s last year’s hit Dhoom may not have any biker action.

The speedy mean machines, the nail-biting chases on them, and the finale when John Abraham drives his bike off the cliff, were the crowd-pulling factors in ‘Dhoom’. But the movie’s sequel won’t focus on bikes.

As learnt, the movie’s director, Sanjay Gadhvi, has said that the audiences must brace themselves up for something more adrenalin savvy.

However, he is not willing to spill the beans beforehand.

The movie’s sequel stars Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai in the roles that have shades of gray. Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra would reprise their roles from the original. Bipasha Basu is another new addition in the cast.

The movie’s music director, Pritam, is quoted as saying: “Dhoom 2 will have something much bigger than bikes. Even in Hollywood films like Speed, they don’t repeat things in the sequel… So, Dhoom 2 will have something more macho and larger-than-life than bikes.�

It seems that ‘Dhoom 2’ would be a bigger venture than the original. Reports have already had it that Ash’s character in the movie is required to flaunt a lot of oomph. And the presence of Hrithik as the bad man would definitely be something to look out for.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Locking lips with Amitabh in was most difficult: Rani
Dec 24, 2005

Bollywood actress Rani Mukherjee may have performed several intimate scenes on the silver screen in her film career, but locking lips with megastar Amitabh Bachchan in her critically-acclaimed film 'Black' was the most ''difficult'' one.

Talking to UNI here on Friday, Rani said,'' I cannot describe how awkward it was for me. For me, he is Amit uncle and locking lips with him was the most difficult scene for me in the film.''

''We had to show the intimacy and seriousness of the scene where a mute and deaf girl, the role enacted by me, wanted to be loved and caressed. It was the most intimate scene where she had to ask her teacher to make her feel what love is all about. And locking of lips said it all,'' the actress added.

It may be mentioned here that Rani also did intimate scenes with Kamal Hasan in 'Hey Ram' and Abhishek Bachchan in 'Bunty aur Babli'.

'' My whole perspective towards life changed to the hilt after doing 'Black'. After portraying the role of a deaf and mute girl, I could understand the sensitivities and sensibilities of the physically-challenged better and I could sense that they are stronger than we able-bodied people,'' the actress asserted.

=Bollywood World

Ana

sarNie Adult
Aamir leaves Salman, SRK out of guest list
Dec 24, 2005

Aamir Khan has stopped shooting to devote more time to organise his wedding at a Panchgani hotel on December 28. It's a four-day party near Wai, the place where the actor fell in love with Kiran Rao.

Ceremonies are to begin with a registered marriage in Mumbai on December 27, which in all probability will be conducted at his newly renovated home in Bandra's Marina Apartments.

Though the actor has planned an elaborate function, his guest list from the film industry is not really long.

With as many as 35-45 people attending the celebrations, it is learnt that most of the bigwigs from the industry, including Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan, are missing from the list of invitees.

The only person who has been invited being Rani Mukherji, a close friend of the Khan since 1998. Even the famed Lagaan ensemble has not been invited by the actor.

Ashutosh Gowarikar will probably be the only member from the Lagaan team to attend the wedding to participate in the marriage celebrations of his film's protagonist.

Confirming not having received any invitation, two of the actors from the Lagaan team said, "If the invitation would have been sent, all of us would have got it."

Ashutosh Gowarikar will probably be the only member from among them to participate in the marriage celebrations of his film's protagonist.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Interview : Oozing style and confidence, Amrita Rao
Dec 24, 2005

Courtesy: MusicIndiaOnline

Charming and attractive young actress Amrita Rao is all set to electrify the screen with her forthcoming release ‘Vaah Life Ho To Aisi’. Oozing style and confidence, Amrita is ready to strike again after ‘Main Hoon Naa’ and ‘Masti’. She pairs up again with Shahid Kapoor for the film after ‘Ishq Vishq’. With the youthful zeal to warm up the winter, her fans and the movie buffs alike have their eyeball fixed on her. Watch her this December 23rd 2005.

Tell us about your character you play in the film.

I play Piya, a very sweet and a girl-next door character. I’m the tuition teacher of all the kids. I’m the neighbor of Aditya played by Shahid and initially we’ve a love hate relation which later turns to love. We decide to get married when a tragedy strikes. Mine is an absolute Hindi film heroine role, lovely and colorful. I really had a great time working in the film.

You co-star with Shahid Kapur once again. How was it working with him?

People like our chemistry together on screen and it is a good thing. Our first film together ‘Ishq Vishq’ was liked by all and I hope it is the same with this film too. After this I also have ‘Shikhar’ lined up next with him. I feel very comfortable working with Shahid. He is a co-operative and understanding co-star. He also has a strong passion for his work.

How much did you enjoy working with the kids?

I had fun filled and exciting moments on the set working with the kids. It was fantastic to have them around. This is the first film I’m working with so many kids and I really had an outing with them. They made me feel special by sharing fun times with me. I really cherish the experience of working with them.

How much did you enjoy doing this fun film?

Working in a fun filled film you can always have fun. Me, kids and the co-stars had a real blast on the sets. I’ll never forget my experiences working in this film.

How was your experience working with director Mahesh Manjrekar?

He can explain the scenes so well to you that it becomes very easy to perform them. He is himself an actor and so he understands the needs of other actors. He was very cool with his takes, and used to give us time to relax. He extracted the best out of us.

What is the USP of the film according to you?

It’s a fantasy film that you don’t get to see always in Bollywood. Mahesh has done full justice to make the film engrossing and entertaining. Even the producer hasn’t left any stones unturned to make it a stunning film. All should come out and watch this film, as this film is for all!

Mint27

Of course Rani Mukerjee is definitely the most beautiful, not sexy. She's naturally true beauty and I love all her movies. My God, I just love her as much as I love Noon Woranuch.

RANI ALL THE WAY for BOLLYWOOD!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :) :)

most sexy goes to both aish*kareena!! :shocked:

Mint27

I haven't watched Black, but heard it was a success and that Rani played her role well, but what exactly is going on? :D

Mint27

I hope it's not true because I seriously hate kareena, don't like her with hrithik at all. he's too GOOD for her. rather see him with Rani since both were so SWEET and SUCH A COUPLE in Mujhse Dosti Karoge!!! ^_^ ^_^

Mint27

her age is only 25??? :blink: :blink:

with make-up, she looks alright, but without then, she looks pale and unattractive. :ph34r: