Bollywood News

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
neena said:
Rani...she is the most sexy to me!! I think she has a great body. she's got the curves any women would want!

um...maybe i'm late on bollywood news...never heard anything about vivek liking rani and rani liking vivek. all i heard was that vivek went out with ash and ash and rani are really close because they had a concert tour in the u.s. together.
[post="126739"][/post]​
hey.... i'm happy to see that ur a rani fan like me.... :D

Mint27

tik_aom_luver said:
Rani never dated vivek.. but while they were shooting saathiya... vivek started to like her and all... vivek even admitted himself that he likes her.... when one of her relative passed away... he was on the plane as fast as he could just to comfort her but... she never felt the same way about him.....I have to say that... ash and rani DID use to be good friends.... but she ruined it....

these are some pics taken.... i read it in a magazine... I don't really remember what it said but i do remember that it said vivek... started falling for her but she didn't feel the same way about him...

[post="125769"][/post]​
Vivik looked so IN LOVE with our beautiful Rani there, but I do wish both can still pair up together in the future. :p

Thanks for the help there, ^_^

shubby

sarNie Adult
they all beautiful, but i have to go with Rani...Rani..she's so EXOTIC and damn...they just got a beautiful eyes and hair..hehehhe

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I LIKE RANI.. BUT ASH AND PREITY ARE BEUTIFUL AND TALANTED TOO.. I DON'T LIKE KAREENA.. NO OFFSENSE...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i wanna see her do it and then crying afterward when her fans ditch her. and her fame goes down the drain. if she's gonna do it, her fans gonna lose respect for her and then that's it for her.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
karenyang said:
i hope not too.....but i think she'll do it...'cause i saw in some of her old old movies where some part she's naked, but i don't think that's real naked, and her other movie where she got rap by the p'ek....he stipe off her shirt infront of the kids with only her braw on......
[post="10669"][/post]​
What? Which movie is this? haha...

cecilia

Staff member
indian ppl will rate kareena as most sexy..cuz she's just like p'aum..she's out there..you can't stop her for being her ..lol..so i think from the view point of everyone..kareena will always be sexy..but me..i always stick to those that can pull it oncamera so i guess...no favor for me..again..

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
My ranking....

1. Rani ~ she's pretty and i like her acting.

2. Preity ~ she's cute and i also like her acting

3. Kareena ~ i don't know why some people like don't like her... she's only playing her part and role, that's what make a good actress. i don't care, i like her.

4. Ash ~ there's something i don't like about her... to me, her acting looks really fake especially in (mistress of spice). And she reminds me of Angelina Jolie Pitt. i think Ash is too over rated.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
lala209 said:
4. Ash ~ there's something i don't like about her... to me, her acting looks really fake especially in (mistress of spice). And she reminds me of Angelina Jolie Pitt. i think Ash is too over rated.

[post="138700"][/post]​
that's kind of true... :p

cecilia

Staff member

Is it true that Aditya Chopra's marriage to his interior designer wife Payal is over? Aditya has an eye for the stars, especially those acting under his father's big banner. Who is chasing who is anybody's guess? Industry circles wonder if the Bollywood's No One in the race Rani Mukherjee is chasing Aditya or vice versa. Chopras doubt if Aditya would marry with Rani. Similarly, quarters close to Rani are amazed that she is mentioned as having affair with married men only. First, it was Govinda and now Aditya, despite the fact that the latter isn't too attractive. However, he carries a big entertainment banner of his family on his strong shoulders.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:

Is it true that Aditya Chopra's marriage to his interior designer wife Payal is over? Aditya has an eye for the stars, especially those acting under his father's big banner. Who is chasing who is anybody's guess? Industry circles wonder if the Bollywood's No One in the race Rani Mukherjee is chasing Aditya or vice versa. Chopras doubt if Aditya would marry with Rani. Similarly, quarters close to Rani are amazed that she is mentioned as having affair with married men only. First, it was Govinda and now Aditya, despite the fact that the latter isn't too attractive. However, he carries a big entertainment banner of his family on his strong shoulders.
[post="146444"][/post]​

I personally think that the harder a man is to get, the more attractive he is and vice versa and the game gets fun. Maybe Rani is that type of woman who likes a challenge now and then.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
those rumors are so not true... rani and aditya's wife are such great friends... rani would never do that... they just had to drag rani in... i feel so sorry for her... just because she's been in more films with yashraj and they had to do this to her.... so sstupid man!!!!! -_-

Kelly

Mint27 said:
hahah, I am the #1 Rani fan in the world, too. She is so GORGEOUS and I love her personality. She's so BEAUTIFUL and talant unlike most of other Bollywood actresses.

no comment for Kajol yet since did not watch her almost 3-4 years after she's been gone and married. lol

I am very excited about Rani's new films too. I know she will always succeed because of her dedication and hardwork to her job. :D
[post="124783"][/post]​

I'm a BIG Rani fan too ehe...been followin her since her DEBUT ehe! n still lovin her! Seen most of her movies except for like 2!

Kelly

Mint27 said:
lolz....I swear I hated her so much in MDKG with Rani and Hrithik. I felt like slapping her a couple times for being so spoiled and bitchy. lolz...I never watched a single movie of hers but she was lucky enough to be in K3G(Rani&Hrikthik&SHK&Kajol) and MDKG(Rani&Hrithik) so yeah I had to bear with her while watching them. :lmao:
[post="125054"][/post]​

Foreal...I watched Bewafaa jus for the songs and Askay! I couldn't stand her ehe!

Kelly

KANK : the first film ever to touch 30 crore in its first week

As expected Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna has had a record breaking advance. It has surpassed all films before as far as advance goes. Many multiplexes in big cities are expecting there to be no current booking for the weekend as they expect tickets to be sold out by Friday. The advance plans are good for Monday as well and with Tuesday being a holiday the five day response is expected to be mind boggling. Records look set to fall in Mumbai-Thane, Ahmedabad, Delhi-NCR, A centres of Punjab, Hyderabad and Bangalore. The small centres will depend on what happens on Friday as there is little advance booking at these centres but going the NRI theme of the film it will be a surprise if the film breaks records in the B+C centres of UP, Bihar, MP, Haryana or Rajasthan. There is a good chance that the film will gross more than 20 crore from Mumbai and Delhi/UP/East Punjab circuits alone in the first week which then gives it a chance of being the first film ever to touch 30 crore in its first week.

Source : BoxOfficeIndia