Bollywood News

Mint27

I have not seen Black or Fanaa, but I have a feeling Black was done better because I saw some pictures earlier and Rani's acting in there looked really really convincing as a blind and deaf girl.
I would have to watch this movie really soon since people are so comparing it so much. I know Rani swooped ALL THE BEST ACTRESS AWARDS from all award company for Black. :lmao: :D :) Let's see how far Kajol can go. Her only movie that amazed me was Kuch Kuck Hota Hai. She did make me fall in love with her Angali character for a while, but then her real-life hyper personality changed me after K3G....lol..don't know why..but BOY! Rani was SUPER BEAUTIFUL in there(K3G) although she only apprearred for a little while. :lmao: ^_^ God, the whole reason I watched K3G was for Rani otherwise the movie was no interest to me. I loved Kareena's moves in there, but don't like her that much. Not attractive.

Mint27

tik_aom_luver said:
I'm the biggest rani fan in the world.. and I doubt that faana will match up to black... even though I haven't seen it either... I know for sure that rani did such an amazing job... she's so talented... I can't wait for her forthcoming... KANK and Baabul.... :D
[post="112778"][/post]​
hahah, I am the #1 Rani fan in the world, too. She is so GORGEOUS and I love her personality. She's so BEAUTIFUL and talant unlike most of other Bollywood actresses.

no comment for Kajol yet since did not watch her almost 3-4 years after she's been gone and married. lol

I am very excited about Rani's new films too. I know she will always succeed because of her dedication and hardwork to her job. :D

Mint27

darenwu said:
I like Rani !!!!
and I very dislike Kareena Kapoor, I just dont like her acting..no further comment
[post="124443"][/post]​
RANI of COURSE, MOST BEAUTIFUL of ALL TIME!

true, I find Kareen's acting not convincing at all and the only thing she can do is always shaking her booty and body all the time. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She's not near pretty, but always getting paired up with Hrithik.**ARGG**j/p

danny

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i agree after watching Fanaa it would seem that Rani did a better job at portraying a blind gal, whereelse in Kajols case it worked but it't not at all that convincing....althoug i did think that she did do a good job at acting her part out.....there was a twist within the movie so i guess that it worked for the movie......

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Mint27 said:
hahah, I am the #1 Rani fan in the world, too.  She is so GORGEOUS and I love her personality.  She's so BEAUTIFUL and talant unlike most of other Bollywood actresses.

no comment for Kajol yet since did not watch her almost 3-4 years after she's been gone and married. lol

I am very excited about Rani's new films too.  I know she will always succeed because of her dedication and hardwork to her job. :D
[post="124783"][/post]​
HEY... WE GOT SOMETHING IN COMMON.... I SERIOUSLY LOVE HER... I MEAN SHE'S JUST THE BEST TO ME..... IT'S GOOD TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE HERE LOVES HER LIKE ME TOO.... AHHAHAHHA :D

danny said:
yeah i agree after watching Fanaa it would seem that Rani did a better job at portraying a blind gal, whereelse in Kajols case it worked but it't not at all that convincing....althoug i did think that she did do a good job at acting her part out.....there was a twist within the movie so i guess that it worked for the movie......
[post="124799"][/post]​
I KNOW... I JUST SAW FANAA AND WOW... RANI WAS SO MUCH BETTER.... I MEAN ... I'M NOT SAYING THAT KAJOL WAS BAD AT IT BUT I JUST THOUGHT RANI WAS BETTER.....HEHEHEHE.... :)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Mint27 said:
RANI of COURSE, MOST BEAUTIFUL of ALL TIME!

true, I find Kareen's acting not convincing at all and the only thing she can do is always shaking her booty and body all the time. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She's not near pretty, but always getting paired up with Hrithik.**ARGG**j/p
[post="124788"][/post]​
THAT IS SO TRUE.... I THINK HER ACTING IS SO FAKE AND I HATE HER SMILE.... I LOVE RANI MORE.... PREITY ISN'T BAD..I ONLY LOVE HER DIMPLESS..... RANI ALWAYS!!!!! :p

Mint27

tik_aom_luver said:
THAT IS SO TRUE.... I THINK HER ACTING IS SO FAKE AND I HATE HER SMILE.... I LOVE RANI MORE.... PREITY ISN'T BAD..I ONLY LOVE HER DIMPLESS..... RANI ALWAYS!!!!! :p
[post="124867"][/post]​
lolz....I swear I hated her so much in MDKG with Rani and Hrithik. I felt like slapping her a couple times for being so spoiled and bitchy. lolz...I never watched a single movie of hers but she was lucky enough to be in K3G(Rani&Hrikthik&SHK&Kajol) and MDKG(Rani&Hrithik) so yeah I had to bear with her while watching them. :lmao:

Mint27

tik_aom_luver said:
HEY... WE GOT SOMETHING IN COMMON.... I SERIOUSLY LOVE HER... I MEAN SHE'S JUST THE BEST TO ME..... IT'S GOOD TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE HERE LOVES HER LIKE ME TOO.... AHHAHAHHA :D
[post="124861"][/post]​
lol...I LOVE RANI A LOT, too. :D You don't know how many movies of her I collect.hahhaha...I have almost all of her movies in DVD with English subtitles. :lol: I just love her so much too. I'm glad she has so many fans here and a very dedicated fan like you, too.

What is the best website of Rani you've visited? I know a couple, but www.rani-murkerji.com is the closest I've got. Are there others that you know of her that you can show me. ^_^ Some very GOOD and DEDICATED sites?? ;)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Mint27 said:
lol...I LOVE RANI A LOT, too. :D  You don't know how many movies of her I collect.hahhaha...I have almost all of her movies in DVD with English subtitles. :lol:  I just love her so much too.  I'm glad she has so many fans here and a very dedicated fan like you, too. 

What is the best website of Rani you've visited?  I know a couple, but www.rani-murkerji.com is the closest I've got.  Are there others that you know of her that you can show me. ^_^    Some very GOOD and DEDICATED sites?? ;)
[post="125055"][/post]​
there are couples that I go to which are :D
http://fansites.hollywood.com/~rani/

and there's a rani forum with ppl who love her a lot like me in this one..
http://tb.radiosargam.com/index.php? (in star talk)

there's also this one... with aish/rani/preity....
http://www.spiteface.com/board/index.php

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Mint27 said:
lolz....I swear I hated her so much in MDKG with Rani and Hrithik. I felt like slapping her a couple times for being so spoiled and bitchy. lolz...I never watched a single movie of hers but she was lucky enough to be in K3G(Rani&Hrikthik&SHK&Kajol) and MDKG(Rani&Hrithik) so yeah I had to bear with her while watching them. :lmao:
[post="125054"][/post]​
I know.... LOL.... I didn't like her in MDK...I never watched a single movie of hers too... :lmao: ..except for as u wrote K3G...and MDK.. I just don't like her.... :D

rukmos

sarNie Adult
All these actresses are very good, but I think that my least fave one has to be Ash. She's always in the news and it's almost always about her and a guy. She goes through so many guys in such sort of a time and it always come out as a three-way scandal between her and two other guys.

she seems like those women who know that they're pretty and they can make men fall all over them and don't care who gets hurt, always thinking of themselves first before others. she has had affairs with almost all of her co-stars and then having some kind of cover up story to protect her reputation.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
rukmos said:
All these actresses are very good, but I think that my least fave one has to be Ash. She's always in the news and it's almost always about her and a guy. She goes through so many guys in such sort of a time and it always come out as a three-way scandal between her and two other guys.

she seems like those women who know that they're pretty and they can make men fall all over them and don't care who gets hurt, always thinking of themselves first before others. she has had affairs with almost all of her co-stars and then having some kind of cover up story to protect her reputation.
[post="125248"][/post]​
I know... I hate her for causing the relationship of rani and vivek... they were so cute on screen... Oh.. how i wish they would do another film together.... :(

Mint27

tik_aom_luver said:
I know... I hate her for causing the relationship of rani and vivek... they were so cute on screen... Oh.. how i wish they would do another film together.... :(
[post="125530"][/post]​
god, what happened exactly btw Rani-Vivik-Ash? I wasn't paying attention when the news came, but would you please give me a precise summary of what happened? I heard Ash was so pissed at Rani for no reason? Then she came out hating Rani when both were so close? What's wrong with Rani&Vivik? Why wouldn't she pair up with him again? :huh: He was one of her BEST costars. They were so sizzling HOT in Saathiya. :D :p :)

rukmos

sarNie Adult
When Ash co-starred with Vivek, she was still in a relationship with Salman Khan. Vivek and Ash were "attracted" to each other after starring with each other and broke up their current relationship to be with one another. A few weeks after that, she broke up with Vivek for some other actor also.

Ash and Rani didn't hate each other to start with, but since Ash stole Vivek from her, they just don't get along with each other for that reason. I don't know for sure if Rani was going out with Vivek, but I knew that she likes him, she admitted it.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
rukmos said:
When Ash co-starred with Vivek, she was still in a relationship with Salman Khan. Vivek and Ash were "attracted" to each other after starring with each other and broke up their current relationship to be with one another. A few weeks after that, she broke up with Vivek for some other actor also.

Ash and Rani didn't hate each other to start with, but since Ash stole Vivek from her, they just don't get along with each other for that reason. I don't know for sure if Rani was going out with Vivek, but I knew that she likes him, she admitted it.
[post="125624"][/post]​
Rani never dated vivek.. but while they were shooting saathiya... vivek started to like her and all... vivek even admitted himself that he likes her.... when one of her relative passed away... he was on the plane as fast as he could just to comfort her but... she never felt the same way about him.....I have to say that... ash and rani DID use to be good friends.... but she ruined it....

these are some pics taken.... i read it in a magazine... I don't really remember what it said but i do remember that it said vivek... started falling for her but she didn't feel the same way about him...

neena

sarNie Adult
Rani...she is the most sexy to me!! I think she has a great body. she's got the curves any women would want!

um...maybe i'm late on bollywood news...never heard anything about vivek liking rani and rani liking vivek. all i heard was that vivek went out with ash and ash and rani are really close because they had a concert tour in the u.s. together.