Bollywood News

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
Fanaa and Black has the similiar of a blind heroine but the stories are not even close to each. Rani did a justice to her role and we just have to see how Kajol do in her role. So will not comments if Kajol will match up to Rani.

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
ash and abhishek did date for awhile now. 'cause it was on azn channel (forgot the hindi show name) but for vivek and ash, i don't know anything about it. 'cause i heard news from hindi channel namesta that vivek is crazy over rani after saathiya.

kazee

well i can't wait to see both.. umm.. i think the rani and kajol are both great actresses.. it just depends on the directing and producing cast.... i think they could both do everything.. if they really wanted to...

kazee

i don't think rani will do it either.. because it would SOOOOO ruin her fame.. but who knows.. people will do stuff to be famous... but rani just doesn't seem like that type of person.. you know?

kazee

i think rani would look great with anybody if they really tried.. hahah.. she doesn't even have to try though.. :D She's so pretty to begin with!!! I love her movies with any guys...! She's just a GREAT actress!!!!

anjos

gree.... she is really pretty..... I love her movies..... she's really good..

anjos

kazee said:
well i can't wait to see both.. umm.. i think the rani and kajol are both great actresses.. it just depends on the directing and producing cast.... i think they could both do everything.. if they really wanted to...
[post="114085"][/post]​

yep... agree w/you they both are really great actresses.... they could do anything...... if they want to.....

Casper

sarNie Egg
i hate how the article write "he is finished off with her" it sounds like she is just some kind of meat that he is finished using

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
They're both great actress. But Kajol is a classic actress and the majority of her movies are smash hits. Despise her long disspearance from the film industry, I know she'll do well because her acting is superb.

If it concerns the storyline of Fanaa and Black, I have to say Fanaa will do better, because the surrounding looks more blooming and colorful and then the sudden twist with Aamir showing his trueself as a terrorist. It just shows that terroist has a heart and feelings and not just those cold hearted one we hear about everyday.

Concerning the acting, I don't think anyone can live up to Kajol. Why do you think she recieve the main role in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Khabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, while in both those movies Rani recieved the supporting role alongside her cousin (Kajol), she's a classic actress just like Mew Lalita (Thai actress).

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Salman, John, Kareena and Mallika sizzle at ROCKSTARS concert

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bollywood is rocking abroad and the people behind the Rockstars concert are having a gala time enthralling the audience abroad with their dances acts.

The Rockstars concert which is currently on abroad is a huge hit in USA and UK with packed auditoriums and applauding fans. Salman Khan and John Abraham were instant hits as they performed on their songs and displayed their brawny body at the concert. Esha Deol and Kareena Kapoor sizzled as they performed with Zayed Khan and Shahid Kapur respectively. Mallika Sherawat oozed oomph as she sashayed down the stage and danced with her troupe of dancers.