Bollywood News

Ana

sarNie Adult
The latest ludicrous rumour doing the rounds in Bollywood is that Bipasha and John Abraham's relationship is on the brink because of his growing fondness for Esha Deol. And that Bipasha had a public spat with Esha to warn her off. Those who know the couple well would know how preposterous all this sounds. While Bipasha refuses to "dignify the baseless rumours", John terms the gossip as "such a below-the-belt thing to do". Says Bipasha: "I know how yellow journalism operates, start a baseless rumour, then the denials and so on. One magazine wrote about it. The next thing we know another tabloid decided to play it up. And so it goes. I knew it would happen. "If gossip magazines want to sell more copies, fine. But please don''t put our quotes out of context and try to make us look foolish. Because we aren''t foolish people! Such rumours come and go. I''ve been a part of the entertainment business for more years than John. I''ve been constantly badgered with gossipy link-ups. "Luckily for me I''ve been spared for the last one-and-a-half years. Since he's the new flavour, it's now John's turn. It's okay. Everyone has to deal with the good and bad write-ups. "I must say the media has been largely fair to John and me. Yes, they''ve linked him with Tara Sharma, Udita Goswami, Lara Dutta and now Esha, there''ll be other such rumours. All I can say is what a man I am with... Wow!" Sobering down, Bipasha whispers that she feels sad that John isn''t being allowed to work at a time when he's finally getting there after working so hard. "The last thing he needs is unsavoury rumours. He's being written about for all sorts of things - family, house loan, girlfriend - when all he should be visible for is his work. If you''re Shah Rukh Khan, it's bearable to be written about things other than career. But for John, it isn''t fair... "A lot of stars have a PR machinery to keep them in the news by hook or crook. We don''t need have it, don''t need it. "We''ve nothing to hide. What's there to hide? We''re seeing each other. And we''re proud of each other. It isn''t a crime to be in love. But we''re going to keep our distance from publications that insist on writing rubbish about us. "So far we''ve read rubbish and forgotten about it because we''re busy with our individual careers... Also because our families are totally disconnected from the film industry and we''d like to keep it that way. Yellow journalism is here to stay. But please don''t take us for granted." John Abraham is equally upset. "It's such a below-the-belt thing to do. Bipasha is too dignified to be subjected to this. The last time I was linked to a heroine it was Tara Sharma during Saaya. That rumour went much further. They said I was engaged to that lady! Thank god the Esha rumour isn''t that drastic. "The more commercial viability I get the more I''ll be subjected to these rumours. I''ve been repeatedly linked with women in the past. But now I want to work, not become a part of the rumour mills. Everyone goes through this. Kaal with Esha has come and gone. So these rumours will die down. "What concerns me is my relationship with Bipasha. We''ve a lot of mutual respect. Please don''t question the sanctity of our relationship. Don''t challenge the dignity of a woman who is simple and straight and who never plays games. Bipasha is very open about her feelings. Please don''t put words in her mouth. She never said ''Stay away from John'' to Esha. Why on earth would she say that to Esha? "At the premiere of Sarkar, they were chatting away amicably, not fighting. My god! What imagination these journos have! Esha is a very nice straight forward girl. Why put her through such embarrassing and baseless rumours?" John admits that such constant rumours do put a strain on his personal life. "After a point you start questioning yourself. Is this guy really me?! I come from a family that strongly believes in the institution of work and marriage. We don''t play around with these areas of life. My parents are straight and simple folks. We believe in working hard. Now when my career is looking relatively bright with a beautiful release like Viruddh, please don''t drag me down to the level of a cheap Casanova." Link-ups that never were: Gulzar-Meena Kumari Rajesh Khanna-Sharmila Tagore Kareena Kapoor-Fardeen Khan Akskay Kumar-Priyanka Chopra Saif Ali Khan-Preity Zinta Rani Mukherjee-Abhishek Bachchan Sammir Dattani-Soha Ali Khan John Abraham-Esha Deol

Credit 2 Indiadaily

*They make such gr8 couple :p . Both are Hottttt*

Ana

sarNie Adult
She is so beautiful

It is a straight and passionate confession. Rani Mukherjee gets hot real hot in presence of SRK! And the heat is way higher with SRK than Abhishek!

Rani is delighted about the Abhishek-Rani pair being touted as the next big ‘on-screen couple’, but there’s no romance brewing between the two “because we are very close friends, the chemistry translates onto screen.� But are they a potential pair offscreen? To this, Rani replies, “There is really nothing happening. We haven’t thought about that. We are very fond of each other. I am sure Abhishek will find a lovely girl.� So then who is her ideal man? “Somebody who is self-made, with a mind of his own, who would respect my family and me.�

Contrary to the popular belief, she believes that the SRK-Rani on-screen pair is the best. “I always feel I looked best with SRK, and perform better with him. I love romancing him and Aamir on-screen. Off-screen they have their respective partners. I can try my luck as their love interest in my next birth,� she laughingly quips. She continues, “I am talking completely from a fan’s point of view. I started out quite young, and today of course, the equation is more that of friends, I learnt everything from them. Subconsciously, I have always followed them.�

Credit Indiadaily

*I think she look best w/Hrithick and SRK :p *

Ana

sarNie Adult
Will Rani do it?
Rumor has it that Rani Mukhrjee is planning a Neha Dhupia style total strip on the screen. The movie is still in the planning stage. According to some Web sites, the whole world is waiting to see her take it off!

Credit IndiaDaily

*I hope not :huh: *

Ana

sarNie Adult

Ravi Chopra finally got a nod of yes from John as accepting Rani from Salman the first husband. After Bhagban, “Babul� will be the next hit of Chopra. It is about remarriage of Rani a widow.

John and Rani will finally get involved in emotional and real sizzle. According to sources the role was offered to Bobby Deol, SRK, Bacchan Jr. and all refused citing some reason or other. Rumor world says that all of them were worried about contrasting Salman’s physic, as the second would be “man� of Rani.

But John took the challenge saying he can surpass Salman and show the world what he has! Rani is happy too. John however accepted the role on one condition, he wants to make sure real physical sizzle besides tradition Indian emotional ones are not excluded.

We will finally see Rani and John in some real sizzle and love making passionate scenes.

*OMG!! I have been waiting 4 them topair for so long!! I's gonna be HOTTTTTT

Credit Indiadaily

The news is kinda old is it even out yet?>

Ana

sarNie Adult
Rani Mukherjee, Preity Zinta and Ash – all slept with Directors says Shakti Kapoor - did they?

The gossip world is busy finding Rani Mukherjee, Preity Zinta and Ash in compromising positions with the Bollywood powerful charcters as portrayed by Shakti Kapoor.

Of course Shakti was framed – yes just to portray the truth. But the real question today is dis Ash, Rani and Preity really do what Shakti says they did? Rumor world has it that Shakti knows first hand what he talked about. In the close circles of Bollywood, these stories circulate and they have roots not from heaven but from earth.

Does it really matter if Shakti is right? Not really says Bollywood experts. These things are just common in the entertainment world. What matters though is the big fuss these Bollywood models make about not kissing on the screen, leading a dignified life and so on. Shakti Kapoor may have unknowingly revealed the Bollwood real picture – it may be shocking to many who live in fantasy world but fact of the matter is this is Bollywood. This is where people get exploited. This is where people make money faster than light. It is a tense world of Bollywood where competition is severe and actresses have to “perform�

Ana

sarNie Adult

Bollywood is a strange place. All of them are allowed show their skin with full vigor but they are always judged based on their cinematographic performances, acting and above all skin exposure with passion and classy touch. Raw sex is not appreciated in Bollywood. It is fundamentally considered as not sexy and more animal like.

But when asked a simple question who is the sexiest, Bollywood goes crazy in debating the facts. Internet sites help in really find out who is most sexy based on page views of each actress and their respective slideshows. Web audience measurement techniques analyze and provide the result.

According to that, Ash is still most sexy though she is losing some momentum to the relatively new comers.

-IndiaDaily

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i hope not too.....but i think she'll do it...'cause i saw in some of her old old movies where some part she's naked, but i don't think that's real naked, and her other movie where she got rap by the p'ek....he stipe off her shirt infront of the kids with only her braw on......

Ana

sarNie Adult
Behind the scene story - When Tanushree seduced Emraan, she lost control in the smooch scene!

A bizarre story is out in the blogger space in the Internet. There is a lot of gossip on a smooch scene in Chocolate while Tanushree was seducing Emraan.

According to media sources, Bollywood gossip world something bizarre happened in the shoot and the whole seduction part of Tanushree was taken out.

"Earlier we thought that we would show Tanushree seducing Emraan in the film. The scene was also shot. However, during the course of the making, the idea was dropped off" says Chocolate director Vivek Agnihotri.

According to Internet rumor zone when Tanushree tried and seduced Emraan, she lost control an fell in love! And then the director had to take the scene out because it would have never gone past the censor board!

-Indiadaily

Ana

sarNie Adult
Celina molested like Esha Deol

Someone got Celina by hair and tried to fondle her just like Esha Deol. According to media reports, Celina was the latest actress from Bollywood to be pawed when she was giving an interview for a television channel in Mauritius on the sets of Jawani Diwani. During the course of the interview, a man came out of nowhere and touched her by hair. With the intervention of the people around he ran away. Celina nerves were shattered but bravely she managed to continue with the interview. To her utmost horror the man came back again but this time was caught and handed over to the authorities.

It may be recalled that recently a fan had fondled Esha Deol at the premiere of Dus but she had the presence of mind to slap the living daylights out of him.

-Indiadaily

Ana

sarNie Adult
Ash starts the process of trimming down fast and clean

Ash added a little weight and that is causing a major roar in Bollywood. She has started the process of trimming down. She needs to trim down to co-star Hrithik Roshan.

It seems like Yash Raj Films were all set to start shooting for Dhoom II when the director Aditya Chopra noticed Ash had put on a few kilos. Shooting was cancelled and the schedule has been re-jigged to give Ash time to trim down. Nobody is taking any chances with a co-star as fit ''n'' trim as Hrithik Roshan.

-IndiaDaily

STIMA

wow thats crazy.....he stopped the whole thing just cuz she gained some weigiht???? woww....and she looks fine to me in that picture.