bollywood at Cannes

OMG , two beautifull actress at Cannes... i just want share her pix

The arrival of preity Zinta before climb up the stairs at Cannes

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
howcome there was this one bollywood movie that i saw that she made with an American guy and she got so fat?---aishwaryia, she was out of shape...

Antimar? to L.A? something like that where she was starred as "Lalita"

cecilia

Staff member
Mee_123 said:
howcome there was this one bollywood movie that i saw that she made with an American guy and she got so fat?---aishwaryia, she was out of shape...

[post="122664"][/post]​

sound like 'bride and prejudice''..that movie suck..no offense..not big fans of ENGLISH HINDI SONG..song..it sound corny..bu anyway..aish' pretty like always..so ...even if she gain al ittl few pound..she have her reason..and you know..celeb..they can trim down fast..so..

Mee_123 said:

[post="122664"][/post]​
oh i remember this movie but don't remind the english title .. but the french title is "coup de foudre a Bollywood" yeah, it's right that she is fat in this movie but the reason is at this time she just break with her boyfriend and she take some medicaments who do that she is soo fat .. but now she lost a lot of LB because she just sign a contrat with L'oreal Paris to be an ambassadrice of their make up but it have one close that she have to respect it... lose the LB that she have more

darenwu

sarNie Egg
and Aish Rai , damn i'm jealous
she's getting married to i dont know what's his name, the son of Amitab Bachan ( dont know how to write his name, sorry)
i would picture her with other guys..not him

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Mee_123 said:

[post="122664"][/post]​

the movie you are talking about is Pride and Prejudice, she gained weight especially for that role (about 20 pounds) because she and the director didn't want her character Lalita to look too much like a model since in the film she had to portray a country girl

ash is normally quite thin