BODYGUARD

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
This was surprising a good movie. once you get past the first cheesy 15minutes of the movie. It is a very romantic movie. Salman, looks his best here. :)

cecilia

Staff member
i enjoyed it too .. at first i hesitant b/c most of his movie aren't that good .. but this one, i end up enjoying it b/c of the later half ..

i really like how they got together at the end -- i also thought he will never know who she is until their death too but i'm glad he found out and loved her even more.

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
i enjoyed it too .. at first i hesitant b/c most of his movie aren't good.. but this one, i end up enjoying it b/c of the later half ..

i really like how they got together at the end -- i also thought he will never know who she is until their death too but i'm glad he found out and loved her even more.
i like the twist at the end too http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.gif I watched the Tamil version also. but OMG i sooo did not like that version http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.gif this Hindi version makes more sense to me

mia07

Introvert
i like the twist at the end too :) I watched the Tamil version also. but OMG i sooo did not like that version :) this Hindi version makes more sense to me
The Tamil version came out last year and the guy that played the bodyguard has a mustache, right? If so, I saw parts of it and I have to agree with you. I thought he was too old for that lady. I just saw this movie last night and I loved it! One of the songs I like was "Teri Meri".

neena

sarNie Adult
i haven't given salman khan a chance since his main pyar kiya and hum apke hain kaun days...he's gaining a lot of popularity again in bollywood this past yr through with Dabanng and Bodyguard though but i don't like indian films like i use to...

chenling

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
Hi CHANIDA <3 --
Ohhhh Ceci, thank you soo much!!!!!!!! I do enjoy Salman, he's voice is like butter. I had to buy Marigold, just to watch it over and over, just to hear him speak!

Marie25

sarNie Egg
Though a reasonable storyline, the screenplay doesn't do justice. Very ordinary performances. Over the top actions with unjustifiable dialogues, which is a very common thing for a Salman Khan movie; as is expected. Worth a watch if you are a die-hard fan. Music is pretty good. So is the choreography, especially the Katrina Kaifeng sequence.

The story starts with unquestionable irregularities buts cuts it pretty okay for about half an hour with a typical Salman entry as has become quite often in his movies. The second us pretty descent when compared to entire length. The music, specially the "I love you" number has been picturised well. The movie wasn't too long and the plot wasn't stretched either which is good thing and goes in the favor of the director. Unfortunately the same can't said for the direction of scenes itself. Overall an okay-one-time watch; then again, maybe not.

Overall an okay or one time watch. Then again, maybe not.

mia07

Introvert
If anyone is interested, they are planning to make a sequel next year with Salman reprising as Lovely (I believe). I went back and watch the Tamil version and I have to say, Asin did really, really well - much better than Kareena in my eyes but Kareena was good, too. Asin's character was bubbly and she was really cute. After Ghajini, this is my favorite character of hers. VJ didn't seem 'bodyguard material' but overall the story wasn't as bad but I did like him. They based it off the Telugu version. Hopefully they roped in Asin for the sequel.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I watch it last night ! i like it ! the ending was touching but happy ! i thought the leading guy was dorky really and when he dance it's adorable because he so build/bulky whatever move he does i just laugh through out the whole song . 

cecilia

Staff member
I love it as well .. but everyone else who watched it with me feel that this is not a great one to be crazy about lol