Bo Bay (DaraVDO) CH7

aznsao9

Ky the Star
so this lakorn has aired already then?
is someone uploading it. lol
anyways reading it so far,
i don't like how the storyline is,
but i really wanna see these two together and i love Kwan and Cee. keke.
thanks for sharing the clips and pictures.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! The pictures are so cute! The first picture is so brutal though. Thanks for sharing:)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Cee and Kwan need a modern lakorn!!!

Going to misssssss Bo bay ;(
foreals. Lol. This lakorn was so sad, made me depressed... but you no what every one in this lakorn did such a great job.

I hope they will have another lakorn together too. A modern one.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
foreals. Lol. This lakorn was so sad, made me depressed... but you no what every one in this lakorn did such a great job.

I hope they will have another lakorn together too. A modern one.

totally agreed!!! Everyone did their part well :)
even though i despised Nat's actions, he did a great job too! LOL
too sad though.
P'Piak and Khun Nu Dok Kaew's love still remains even though their children
are together. That's the least they can do!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn is a little longggg right now. The scenes are getting repetitive but Kwan and Cee jealousy is cute. Cee needs to tell his feelings soon. The gay guy is making me nervous, I hope he don't tell Cee his feelings.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Gliat nah kong Cee makkkk. I hate Cee in here, he slept with that whore willingly. Why doesn't he love khun noo. Hate him here!!!!!!! Piss me off so much.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG i cried when Khun Noo's mother told Cee to stop seeing her. And at the wedding too. Damn this lakorn was good. Even if they don't end up together they still see each other and could be good friends. They should make a part 2 focusing on the kids and maybe killing off Kratip so Cee and Kwan can be together.