bloody mary

khmai_gurl

sarNie Egg
hey guy i kno someone posted something about bloody mary snd i waz wondering if someone knos any sites with info bout bloody mary becuz im doing a report on her for school pleez and thank you!

darvil

sarNie Adult
khmai_gurl said:
hey guy i kno someone posted something about bloody mary snd i waz wondering if someone knos any sites with info bout bloody mary becuz im doing a report on her for school pleez and thank you!
[post="27676"][/post]​
You're talking about the english queen? She killed alot of protestents.. Ummm I got some cool info but its on audiobooks.

There are alot of info on it though.. shouldn't be too hard to find.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i know this isn't really relevant to what you're really looking for...but since you titled it "bloody mary" i automatically thought about the whole bloody mary mirror thing...has anyone ever tried that?

anyway...queen mary was queen elizabeth the first's sister....she died so elizabeth became queen...she didn't want elizabeth to be queen cuz elizabeth was a protestant...but yah...she's called bloody mary because she killed so many protestants....that's just some basic info

darvil

sarNie Adult
pink mafia said:
i know this isn't really relevant to what you're really looking for...but since you titled it "bloody mary" i automatically thought about the whole bloody mary mirror thing...has anyone ever tried that?

anyway...queen mary was queen elizabeth the first's sister....she died so elizabeth became queen...she didn't want elizabeth to be queen cuz elizabeth was a protestant...but yah...she's called bloody mary because she killed so many protestants....that's just some basic info
[post="27755"][/post]​
The college audio lecture I heard on her was quite intresting. It says that she didn't really kill more then other queens and kings. Its just that she got scaped goated into that name. Its quite an interesting little lecture.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
^...interesting....anyway...i just did a little research and it turns out that the bloody mary myth thing isn't supposed to be queen mary...it's actually mary worth (a witch) that's supposed to show up in the mirror...did anyone else not know this before?...so are you doing a paper on queen mary...or mary worth...because they're both referred to as "bloody mary"

darvil

sarNie Adult
khmai_gurl said:
im doing a report on mary worth
[post="28124"][/post]​
ahhah I won't be able to help you there... but pink mafia can it looks like. :p

LaLa23x23

sarNie Elites
^...interesting....anyway...i just did a little research and it turns out that the bloody mary myth thing isn't supposed to be queen mary...it's actually mary worth (a witch) that's supposed to show up in the mirror...did anyone else not know this before?...so are you doing a paper on queen mary...or mary worth...because they're both referred to as "bloody mary"
i thought it was about a girl name mary who got into a car accident and died...and her face got all messed up. it was also bloody haha forgot to add....thats what i read in fifth grade..an di knew about her turning up in mirrors...ive tried it many times already..but she never showed up. i guess its just another myth..