blong xiong the singer

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
I hear from my mom that...his old lady have his baby...then he call his aunt or someone in north carolina or something to pick him up...but the old lady kept crying....so they told her to stop crying the baby might get curse from her....she say...she don't care....

my cuzzin was over there crying too....

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
sorry guys I ment blong xiong....maybe I was toooo sleepy and the weather is toooo....forgot his name.....

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
I hear from my mom that...his old lady have his baby...then he call his aunt or someone in north carolina or something to pick him up...but the old lady kept crying....so they told her to stop crying the baby might get curse from her....she say...she don't care....

my cuzzin was over there crying too....
Sorry, but I'm not getting what ur saying?... unless i just read too fast...
could you explain it a little better, it sound like you were rushing through it.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
Sorry, but I'm not getting what ur saying?... unless i just read too fast...
could you explain it a little better, it sound like you were rushing through it.
she's saying tht he knocked up a girl and now he's in deep sh!t. lol

stephanie

sarNie Adult
wOwzeRs! sucks to be him, thts what he gets for being a "greecard" digger haha... but man! i hella like his music, hopfully he will still sing ^^

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yup is this guy....
EW! this guy is a PER! not that he lay his hands on me but he was a creepy looking guy. LOL
Met him when i went to Laos in 2005. He is somewhat related to my stepsister in Laos.

He's divorced and has a kid. the last time i heard about him was he got re-married.

So, he lives in the U.S now? or still in Laos but got an old lady in the U.S pregnant? how old is the lady?
this is hella funny but sad if it is true.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
EW! this guy is a PER! not that he lay his hands on me but he was a creepy looking guy. LOL
Met him when i went to Laos in 2005. He is somewhat related to my stepsister in Laos.

He's divorced and has a kid. the last time i heard about him was he got re-married.

So, he lives in the U.S now? or still in Laos but got an old lady in the U.S pregnant? how old is the lady?
this is hella funny but sad if it is true.
oOo!!! how was meeting him??? i LOVE his music! ^^

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oOo!!! how was meeting him??? i LOVE his music! ^^
It was just like meeting any stranger off the road hehe nothing special. I wasn't excited.
I didn't know he was a singer until I met him in Laos. haha
and when i found out he was one, i asked him. he denied it. haha Cause when he asked me if i knew him. i said no. i felt so bad afterwards. hahaa

Funny thing is, i didn't get no picture of him because he was creeping me out haha otherwise I would share. hehe

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
my cousin who lives in laos in 52 said that blong xiong is still in laos. he said he plays kab taub with him everyday. my cuz said maybe we are talking about tou xiong (tub xyooj) who did come to america.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
my cousin who lives in laos in 52 said that blong xiong is still in laos. he said he plays kab taub with him everyday. my cuz said maybe we are talking about tou xiong (tub xyooj) who did come to america.
if its tub xyooj. i love his singing. i miss him sing.

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
I'M NOT SURE IF THIS THE RIGHT BLONG XIONG THE ONE I SAW AT JULY 4TH TOO CHUBBY...OR MAYBE HE CAME AND LIVED OVER HERE AND EAT GOOD FOOD GOT CHUBBY...HE MOVE TO OKLAHOMA THE CAME HERE FOR JULY 4TH...BUT HIS VOICE SOUND THE SAME EHHE

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
>....< Ehhh?!~ I hope is not Nplooj Xyooj (the other dude) If it is... then i'm gonna be sad too! I love his music! It have so much meaning to it!! He doesn't look like those type!