Bleach

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
have anyone seen that animation yet? i heard it's good but i'm just not so sure... so if you've seen it, mind sharing your thoughts bout it?

Nameless

N i n j a
DEGacktmoon said:
have anyone seen that animation yet? i heard it's good but i'm just not so sure... so if you've seen it, mind sharing your thoughts bout it?
[post="23716"][/post]​

If you like Naruto, you'll like Bleach. I've watched only the first three episodes. It's good with interesting characters. I fell out of it shortly after, but I gotta get back to watching it again.

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
i watched it....it rocks!!! keke....its kind of like naruto but with a twist.....i thought it was pretty cool.....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's a unique plot in a way. About spirits and ghost gods. Naruto is still my number one animation. Bleach comes in second....I haven't gotten the time to finish bleach yet, but i'll get to it. It's very interesting animation.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Great series... I love it.. I haven't seen Nurato...Bleach's the bomb... great, funny, cool, it's everything.. It's a must see....

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
Great series... I love it.. I haven't seen Nurato...Bleach's the bomb... great, funny, cool, it's everything.. It's a must see....
aw... haha... then you should get wit naruto... it's great!!!! love it!!!! got to!

anyways, thanks, everyone... for the advices... hehe.. now i'll go get myself the dvds.... imma order it!... ^-^&

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
omg! you should definitely check it out! its such a good anime with interesting characters and an original plot. theres actiont too if u like that n comedy as well. one of the best!

Hiatus

Super Momo
I LOVE bleach lol ICHIGO & Rukia lol haha even though it's not the romance type animes lol I still hope there will be some stuff going on btw these two lol and KON! my lovely KON lol... it has long way to go... -___-: it's going to kill me =(

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
NOoOO my brohter gave up on naruto after 150 somthing haha its like we gave up on inuyasha after 190 something episodes hahah i cant wait for him to send me more bleach!!! yay!!! =) i think ichigo adn ishida are hilarious!!! lolz..

noungning

Heartless
lol i've never really watch anime... the last thing i watched was sailor moon does that count? hahahah but my friend kept on braggin about both naruto and bleach so i was like ok sure... and i watch bleach at his house like the first ep and had free time so i dled eps 1-50 and watched it... now its up to 57 and getting pretty interesting. so i guess i say u should definitely give it a try!

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, i went back home this past weekend and my brother was watching it... so i got to see the beginning of it... i'm going back soon so he should get more episodes by then... and so i can take them here wit me and enjoy it like how many of you guys are doing!!!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I have watched the anime till episode 145. It's awesome!!! Also, the anime had a special movie made, but there were no Aizen Sousuke (the antogonist). I highly suggest this anime. By the way, I'm just going ga-ga over Aizen's character. Even though he is the main, cold-hearted bad guy and not to forget just an anime character, but man, doesn't he looked good????!!!! :p

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i watched the movie and i liked it much so i downloaded the first fifty ep's just have to find time to get into it as much as i did the movie!!! ;)