bla boo tong remake?

val

sarNie Adult
Well at the moment there thinking about a remake between 'Sung Tong' or 'Bla Boo Tong' but none of it is confirmed yet..So we'll have to wait..But no confirmation for anything yet because there still thinking on what to remake..
in my opinion, i rather see the remake of bla boo tong then sung tong or even better the sequel to bua keaw jukrote, they just leave us hanging at the end of that lakorn.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
next year is when we get to see the new boran and before we get to see remake of bla boo thong even it exist lol haha we still have to wait for Honwichai Kawee which they better not make it long since it waas short from what i heard wanna see aom in remake bla boo thong or new and good acting skills/good looking neak

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
so aom is gonna be nang'ek in remake of bla boo thong? i thought it was gonna be au thanamas? i want it to be au i would watch it then.

i know i love the original version too its the best! the remake cannot replace it no offense. its too good!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
No no..Aom isn't in it lol..But yea..I would def. watch if Au is in it..But if the remake is gonna be STUPID and story line different I'd rather not have them remake it at all..It'll ruin the lakorn..For sure..