Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

naasej

sarNie Egg
HuabNag, you're not the only one; I concur. This better finish by the end of this year.
I mean, c'mon, all of what's left is her having the kid, the kid go help the kingdom
and kill that evil witch, put Aiy in jail, and they live happily ever after; what more do they want?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
just wonder are people complaining in thailand tooo, if they are, why the producer keep adding stupid script to the lakorn...if I would know how to write thai, i would write to their board already...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Let's wait and see how Grai Tong will be when they remake it..I will laugh so hard when the girl gets captured by a fake 3d alligator and this lakorn is so short and gets to the point..They will probably add a lot of non-sense stuff and stretch it out like usual..And who knows..They will probably make Grai Tong get the other alligator wife too and probably have the nang aek have a son with Chalawun..Man..I mind as well go work for them because I can come up with a lot stupid crap to change the story line..

fun

Expired Sarnie
How about ch7 quit doing borans and just have reruns of the older boran... they should enhance the video quality of the older boran... maybe they will make more money that way instead of doing corny remakes with stupid animated animals lol

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Let's wait and see how Grai Tong will be when they remake it..I will laugh so hard when the girl gets captured by a fake 3d alligator and this lakorn is so short and gets to the point..They will probably add a lot of non-sense stuff and stretch it out like usual..And who knows..They will probably make Grai Tong get the other alligator wife too and probably have the nang aek have a son with Chalawun..Man..I mind as well go work for them because I can come up with a lot stupid crap to change the story line..

Anything could happen with the remake...and there might even be more than what we have imagine...oh I am sure your crap would be better than their too.

naasej

sarNie Egg
How about ch7 quit doing borans and just have reruns of the older boran... they should enhance the video quality of the older boran... maybe they will make more money that way instead of doing corny remakes with stupid animated animals lol
Hahahaha. I agree with you on that. Shoo, re-runs with better video and audio quality, I'll be sure to be on the look-out for those ["those" as in from the late 80s through the 90s] and they'll definitely make more money than those they have now.

Anyways, Kraithong is the next remake, eh? Who would be good candidates for Chalawan, Kraithong, Taopaokaew and Taopaotong? I have no clue because actors and actresses these days aren't as good as those in the past.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn boran got me mad.... Can't believe p'ek is that stupid. he believed everything Aiy said. He has no pity on the bird and no likely toward it too.

i agree with everyone. the remake of bla boo tong suck!
i saw the hmong dubb of the older version.
the new one seem like they have no more ideas.
i dislike how the characters fall in love when they little kids.
and then praek is a prince ONLY not the king so he is in control of nothing!
and then nangek keeps living in hell again and again.
how is this gonna end?
and they keep extending the lakorn forever on the same thing.
also, they exgerate too much on the witch's makeup and
nang ek's mom's coming back.
i thought i was the only one who dislike the new version

snowflake

sarNie Egg
i stopped watching this since the first ep. actually, i fast-forward through it so i dunno if that counts. haha. i already had a feeling this was gonna be super long and dragging with a bunch of crap added from "watching" the first ep. i've only been jumping in here from time to time to read wha's been happening, hoping it would get better, that it would excede my expectations. it wasn't very high to begin with. i guess i'm wrong. figures. <_<

in a way, i'm kind of dreading the next one. -_- maybe Ch3 should pick up doing boran lakorns. i've always liked their's, even though the costumes weren't as extravagant as Ch7. ^_^

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
i stopped watching this since the first ep. actually, i fast-forward through it so i dunno if that counts. haha. i already had a feeling this was gonna be super long and dragging with a bunch of crap added from "watching" the first ep. i've only been jumping in here from time to time to read wha's been happening, hoping it would get better, that it would excede my expectations. it wasn't very high to begin with. i guess i'm wrong. figures. <_<

in a way, i'm kind of dreading the next one. -_- maybe Ch3 should pick up doing boran lakorns. i've always liked their's, even though the costumes weren't as extravagant as Ch7. ^_^
I agree too. Even though their outfit can not beat ch 7, but their storyline is easy to understand and follow up. I don't like the clothes Nott (p'ek) in Bla Boo Tong wear. It looks so old on him... it makes Nott looks old.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Awww little Gino is back to play Euy's son. It's kinda weird cuz Euy already looks young, and there was no mention of her being pregnant unless I missed it. I also have a feeling it will drag even more, because they're gonna wanna show cute kid scenes with Gino and the Guman since they were both in Tep Sung Wan.

naasej

sarNie Egg
Awww little Gino is back to play Euy's son. It's kinda weird cuz Euy already looks young, and there was no mention of her being pregnant unless I missed it. I also have a feeling it will drag even more, because they're gonna wanna show cute kid scenes with Gino and the Guman since they were both in Tep Sung Wan.
OMG! I knew it that they're going to use Gino again since he is the only little boy they have been using so far.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I decided to drop by again on this thread yet another big disappointment. Gino... that kid is in every boran these days huh lol... anyways are you guys serious that Euy just got her baby. (well not really give birth but the baby boy appears) lol oh lord they are really extending until next year.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I don't like how they changed the storyline. Gino was supposed to be the old wizard's "stick" and the old wizard turned that stick to a boy for Euy so that Euy would have someone to talk to and care for. In the older version, the boy was actually Euy's son.

naasej

sarNie Egg
When will this end? Geez.. I went back and re-watch the part where they captured the bird and then plucked her feathers and yet, it was still trying to run away and then it was flying?? What the heck?!?! That just made me laugh because birds can't fly without feathers.