Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
they hella killed this boran. this boran was supposed to teach and preach tum dee dai dee, tum chua dai chua. but this version doesn't even preach or teach it. euy does good and is supposed to get good by marrying and going to the palace. however this version she does good and goes to the palace to get hated on... like wtf?! so dumb.

i like how the old version, euy's guy friend, is in this version as a soldier tho..lol they shoulda got some more old ast to be in here.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
OMFG...i just can't believe it..... I agree with you Mongstaness...they hella kill this boran!!! i didn't like it, but i thought the casting was alright, but all in all i didn't want to watch it cause i didn't like how they changed the storyline to like what they heck?! the princess...where'd she came from??? i thought the pra'ek was the King and had all the power, what's wrong here? he's powerless and can't even protect her....seems like Euy had just gone from hell to heller....LMAO....it's so pissing me off...i just hope they stop killing boran remakes....gosh.... Ai (am i spelling right) is supposed to be the evil sister right...the jealous one, but seems like in this version the princess is also a rival too...though she hadn't done much bad yet!!!! I hope they don't mess it up anymore.... :angry: <_<

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Is the stepmother and half sister going to boil Euy alive since they say they will kill her... can't wait to see action.
However, love the old version more.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Is the stepmother and half sister going to boil Euy alive since they say they will kill her... can't wait to see action.
However, love the old version more.
OMG you mean they haven't even killed her yet. So this boran will probably end in mid 2010 ROFL at this rate.

mia07

Introvert
They finally burned/boiled her [Euy]; I hope it doesn't take long for her to have her kid. :blink:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
LOL it looked soooo fake when she fell into the pot. And it was such a tiny pot too! It also felt rushed, and it was only Aiy that got to see her die.

The old version did this scene better of course, because we actually get to see them planning it out, and then when Euy finally falls in, all of them got to see her. And what was sad was that we also had to watch her being boiled alive, it took forever.

Why does it seem like the new versions try to be worse than the originals ON PURPOSE? Also idk if Euy is actually going to have a kid, because she seems too young, and it didn't even show her throwing up or give any signs that she was pregnant.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I went to go look at the screen caps and its soooo lame!!! The thing she got boiled in was wayyy too small and since its so small then why couldn't she get the hell out..?!! Unlike the old version it was fricken huge and she tried getting out but she couldn't...This new version is so cheesy and lame..

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' date='10 November 2009 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1257902568' post='662031']
Yeah, they slept together already.
[/quote]
i think they need to stop remaking the boran lakorn cause they totally kill the boran lakorn they try to make it good but end up they make it worst and i don't understand why they extend so long and make it sooooooooooooo boring

mia07

Introvert
i think they need to stop remaking the boran lakorn cause they totally kill the boran lakorn they try to make it good but end up they make it worst and i don't understand why they extend so long and make it sooooooooooooo boring
Ch.7 is clueless now! Back then, they made about 3-4 borans a year and now, it's down to 1 or 2. Sucks! <_<
Anyways, I just watched Epi. 47 and the bird [Euy] is computerized! URGH!! Why can't it be a real bird instead?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
goshhhhh, this boran lakorn is going now where...and yeap the parrot, a computerized...urg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also I didn't see any chemistry between the two pra'nang at all...I feel that pra'ek like aiy more....don't know what kind of twist they will add to this lakorn....but sure it going to be stupid one...feel sorry for the people who act in here...they got bad script writer...

kiaalor

sarNie Egg
OKAY....the remake of this boran is so fu*k*ng dumb and stupid!!!! sorry fans....it's my opinion.....
wtf..the witch lady is controling the king and queen...that's stupid....and Eiy's mother is supposely super powerful....she is trapped and can't do anything....the bad people captured the good people so easily.......They totally ruined this boran........I am sooooo soooooo pissed off at the remake of this boran......URGH!!!!!!

I hate how they dragged this boran for so long....but rushes to end the boran...... the ending is always so dumb and short.......

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Totally, villain people tends to have all the fun...anyways, is it me or wat that the longer I look at the N'ke face, her face is really narrow long..like a horse-face...sorry to say...she does resemble Aump like some of you said, but something about her that is bothering me...anyways, "LAME" is the word I will use for this boran..dang it, so far all of the borans that I anticipated for as a remake is soo stupid and "LAME"..Sanonoi, Buakgeaw, and this one is a big asss disappointment..totally ruined great folklores...these are stories that is being past down from one generation down, and someone came and switch up the whole thing..Shit-Ass(sorry for the inaproppriate word)...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap, this boran is really pissed me off, boran lakorn is what made me started to watch thai lakorn and now look at all those remakes they produce...this isn't boran anymore...they should give new name to this type of lakorn...not boran...because the costumes are differnt...the storyline is also different...and the acting is....but I still have hope that someday in the future...I will get to watch another good boran lakorn.....hope my dream come true..