Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i just got up to di part where dey grew up....and now dat dey grown up i miss dem when dey were small......i fought dey were cutier than....

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think she is okay as far as i watch without understanding thai and i skip alot too cause there is no point of p'ek go fight all these monster..all i want to see is them meeting each other and how their relationship would grow..*sign* i hope they wont drag the lakorn to too many parts like they did to sung tung because i just give up watching sung tung
this has been dragged since day 1 lmao

ordinarygurlo

sarNie Egg
wish he still alive too...maybe he might be able to give them some good idea...........
he was alive.
hes was the king in singhakapon movie with james and au.
he got chubby. who say that hes dead.
he is still alive. see that ONE lady in this bla boo thong 2009 version..
those two old lady always stay by the queen side. one of lady is from sanoi (kula saewn sauy) old old version she was the queen and boy was the prince.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I kinda went through this boran quick, mostly fast forwarding..I skipped to epi.31 and it doesn't even go with the original story..If I didn't know that this boran was called "BalBooTong" then I wouldn't know wat the heck is going on...if they're totally trying to change the whole storyline, they should give it a different title, instead of using "BlaBooTong", just becuz there's the mom role...

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I think what a lot of people are forgetting is that a remake is ALWAYS supposed to be the story changed around, which is why it's called a REMAKE. Remakes usually are bad, because people will always compare it to the original. But in the case of the recent Boran remakes, they are bad anyways because it seems like the people behind them now seem to not know how to make them properly. There were a couple remakes made in the mid to late 90's that were pretty good, but they were controlled by people who knew how to make them good.

This Bla Boo Tong is different because, since it is being remade, the writers will want to change the story. It's like those fanfiction people write. They take something original and change it around, make the story and characters do different things the way they want to. So this version, they wanna make it different so it won't be like watching the same lakorn again. The news one will never be as good as the older versions, so it's a good thing we can go back and watch those.

Anyways, to update what's happening so far, I think it's getting more interesting. In episode 31, the Prince goes to see the tree, and finally meets Euy. He wants her to give him the tree, but she gets mad at him and tells him to never come back again. The spell seems to be coming off the Dad, since he drank some kind of holy water. He finally yells at Aiy and her mom, and is finally nice to Euy again, and even gives her some affection. The Prince finally tells his parents about Euy, and they become pissed.

In ep 32, the original Praek has some scenes, and I can't tell if he's going to be a bad guy or good guy. More bad guys and characters coming in. The witch doctor meets with her 'ah-jan' and they both plan to cause harm to Euy to get back at her mom. Kaniti also wants to get back at Euy, so the witch doctor gives her some poison to put into Euy's food.

Meanwhile, the King's soldiers try to capture the tree, but lightening strikes at them, so they give up. The King comes back with them, but they fail again, so they go to the village people to ask who the owner of the tree is, but no one would say and they wouldn't sell it for any money. So after the King asks Prom (the Prince) who the owner is, the parents and their servants make a plan, and they want Euy to come into the palace to live with them, so they can find a way to get the tree. That's what I got out of it. Anyways, it looks like it's not going to be romantic anymore, because the original story had the King go get Euy to be his Wife/Queen and she gets to live in the Palace, and that was sweet, but this version she's only going in because the parents want that tree.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
But the thing is this lakorn isn't really a made up story line that anyone can change...Its a fairy tale that has been told for many centuries..You change it..Is it really a fairy tale that you heard since you were a child..? No...A lot of people complain about it in Thailand..Just like Sung Tong..Also the person who said Boy (the pra aek in the old version) isn't dead..He is dead..There's new about it..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Soo true Thanamas89, BlaBooTong is one of those fairytale that is told and well-know in many different countries...someone can't just come around and totally change the storyline, making it freakin boring and shit.. and agian, let's not mention about P'Boy's death becuz it's making me sad...may he R.I.P... :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
I also agree with Thanamas89. Not all remakes are bad, but this one definitely. I wouldn't mind if there was little changes but this was drastically changed, must I remind that this is a folktale. Everyone has their version of telling but this boran is way off the chart. They wasted too many precious time especially with the young Prince. That was definitely a change that I did not like.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is going no where... they kind of change it more toward foreign cinderella stories.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
he was alive.
hes was the king in singhakapon movie with james and au.
he got chubby. who say that hes dead.
he is still alive. see that ONE lady in this bla boo thong 2009 version..
those two old lady always stay by the queen side. one of lady is from sanoi (kula saewn sauy) old old version she was the queen and boy was the prince.

What I mean is that he still alive now, not back then in singhakiapon with au and james...he died early this year....

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Somewat, this lakorn is mainly focusing on Nott..not Eiy..and as much as I luv Nott, I don't really like him in here..don't know why..and the girl that is playing Eiy, she is pretty in pictures, but onscreen is a different story...she would be better off in modern lakorn like some of you said..and she looks older than Nott..Wat a way to ruin a great fairytale...is this writer the same writer who wrote all the sucky remakes, becuz if it is, then she should just quite or better yet, think of a much better storyline or make everyone happy by sticking to the original storyline...

Nott seems to lost weight..he has a baby face in Sung Tong, but here, he looks okay, but a little thin..I hope he doesn't lose focus on studying, especially he's almost in the process of entering college..

mia07

Introvert
Well, Nott stated that he hasn't been working out at the gym now and he has grown a bit taller, too; Wonder if that makes a difference in his appearance. :blink: