Bittersweet

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Over this passed weekend I ran into an old childhood friend. It was surreal and shocking at the same time. It's been about 8-10 years since I last saw him. I guess I never thought about running into him after all these years.
We used to hang out a lot as kids and into our teen years and then all of a sudden I guess we just grew up and apart.
I was just walking along minding my own business and there out of no where he turns around and starts talking to me. I was like wtf who is this dude. After a couple of seconds he starts looking familiar. I kept thinking where have I seen this guy before. So we start talking some more and then finally it hit me and I yelled out YOU and then he was like YOU TOO! With a big smile on his face same cheesy smile and all. I can still see his smile and how his thick bottom lip stretched across his boney ass face lmao. :loool:
Just talking to him for that short amount of time made me realize how charming he really was. The way he spoke to me it was so gentlemen like and the way he carried himself I don’t see many guys like that now and days. It was a nice surprise to see him. Brought back all these memories that I haven’t thought about in a while. Now they’re all running full speed in my mind. I use to have the biggest crush on him, I think we all did. He was funny, charismatic, charming, and super super sweet. I thought to myself how did I ever lose contact with him?
It was bittersweet to hear from a friend that he got married. Well I wish him and his wife the best. I hope we all hang out soon. I would totally love to meet her. I’m sure he made the best decision for himself.

wow man. bittersweet indeed. i don't know how i'd feel if my childhood best friend appeared out of nowhere and said she was married. i'd kill her. :lol: just kidding. i would be pissed off, if she had an unhappy marriage.

i think you took it very well. :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
aww thanks 7270!
yeah i would be crushed if his marriage turned out unhappy but i'm sure he made the right decision.
only time will tell..i'll always be here for him through the good and the bad. i cant abandon my childhood friend again right lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... i know what you mean. this happen to be a two years ago. i found an old friend from elementary school on myspace. turns out he was still living in SD. we met up & ever since then, we still keep in touch.... he use to be kute... now... not so much. :lol:

Quarter

Tell me about it.
i also found my elementary crush (from colorado) on myspace. too bad hes hella ghetto now. and he has a gf. i finally did it though, i confessed that he was my long lost crush. hes pretty cool. &&&&&& hes STILL HOT. my beloved Ming Dong. lol i loved him for sooo long aha i still have that picture of him back in elementary. i cant throw it away, bc i do still like him alot even though i have a bf now O_O

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I went out of town for my birthday and guess what I found out?
While they were still dating his girlfriend was cheating on him left to right.
Now that they're married I dont know whats happening. She could still be cheating or maybe she stopped?
Wow that makes me feel so....dissapointed and broken. I guess we dont really know what we have until its gone and I guess she wont know until he's gone. But then again I'm thinking maybe she's like that because he lets her be like that but why would he let her be like that? Maybe things have really changed...maybe he's not the same person I used to know?

i would never see a girl who cheated on me while we were in a "relationship"... let alone marry her. your friend sounds insane. :huh: why is it that you like him again? :p

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao i know huh. i dont know what happened to him. i guess he loves her too much to find fault in her.
idk...thats just hella messed up in my thinking. i swear this guy has common sense and the whole package but maybe when it comes to her something doesnt click and it makes him a dumb MOTHER FU*KER! I swear if I could beat common sense into him he would be dead from all my betings lmao.
Whats it going to take for him to realize whats happening? But then again who knows she could have stoped by now..They are married.
Hmmm...My thing is once a cheater always a cheater. They can try to change but once they get that taste of cheating I dont think they'll be able to let it go and then comes the excitment of tyring not to get caught.
I guess I can forgive but I'll never forget and so hence this quote I got from a friend.
"If you cant forget than you never forgave."

yeah. it's stupid when you like someone and you rationalize all their disrespectful actions towards you. -_- i would know. :lol:

poor dude. anyway, for the family's sake, i hope the girl has changed. i have a feeling the love in that marriage is gone or will be. it's going to be just another one of those friendship marriages, if it's going to last. anyway, i think your friend made a boo-boo on that one. hopefully, the experience will improve him as a person. :D

as for you, don't stress too much over it. you care for him, but have to allow him to live his life and not let whatever happens to him worry you too much. balance lil' one. balance. :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol 7270 your so funny. calling you 7270 makes me think your like a stitch alien. aww how cute. lmao
anywho no i'm not stressing over the fact that i used to like him its the fact that he's a really good friend and thats happening to him. theres not much i can do but to just be there when hes in need of a helping hand. thats what friends are for right? as of right now its just the two of them which is good. i wouldnt want those kids to go through anything dramatic.
plus shoot i've got enough drama in my life i dont need to take on anymore hahaha.
lol i like how you make this topic breathable for me. otherwise i think i'll just hold my breath until i turn blue. hahaha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh wow. i don't know what's worst, seeing a guy friend change because of a girl or seeing a girl friend change because of a guy. <_< either way, it's still bad. love makes people do crazy things. girls & guys have their way of manipulating the opposite sex. your situation sounds just like mine. hehe.

otherwise i think i'll just hold my breath until i turn blue. hahaha
then you would look like stitch. :ph34r: yesh. how cute. maybe you should hold your breath then. :lol: ;)

disclaimer: i will not be held liable for icecreamgirl turning into an alien & starring in the lakorn version of "lilo & stitch."

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^__^ damn... you know what I dont think that he wants to take it but he thinks that he doesn't really have an option since they are married... it's not that he loves her to where he is blind and doesn't want to leave her ... its just that sometimes when you marry someone and you find out the bad things about them and you want to leave its hard to leave because you feel stupid enough already for marrying someone with those traits .. so you don't want to put yourself through more embarrassment by gettina divorce .. it lets everyone know that they knew all along but you're the only blind one to not see...

^^ i see your perspective on that.

one should never stay in a marriage b/c of what everyone else thinks. who cares what other people think. they're not living his life. he should do what's right for him. now if kids come into play, i could understand him wanting to stay for the kids, but that, too, is also screwed up.

it's ok to make mistakes but to continue making them, b/c you're afraid of looking stupid? -_-

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Tina ...I see your point..But this guy is totally retarted lmao I dont think he will ever find fault in her. He's those type of people that if he loves you then he super duper loves you with all his heart. (aww so sad!)
But I totally get what your saying and if he is just staying with her for that reason then he really stupid.

7270 lmfao the lakorn version of lilo & stitch...omg i can imagine it now...hahahaha
and no i will not turn blue i'll stay tan and beautiful forever lmao i will be lilo.

oh...i had lunch with him the other day...it was lunch i guess. lol
we pretty much just talked about old times.
man i really need to stop talking to him he so suave lmao..
it will be ok though i know myself enough not to get involved in those kinds of situations.