BIRTHDAY THREAD !!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:lmao: thank u everybody...thanx foe wishin' me a happie b-day even though u don't even know me...ha,ha,ha...and Karen...u gaylor...i turn 15 not 13...but watever thank u again...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHOEVER YOU ARE! LOL
he,he,he...well...i dun't use tis username any where else..so maybe u do noe me from sumwhere...my usual uswernames are Kashie, kashie's_tik&nic, kashie's_pink_fantasies, dreamingofdan, kashie's_hubby_tik, and kashie's_dreamsofdan....a lot I know....but i alwaise have Kashie in thea...well kind of

S

sunflower

Fenix said:
P Tawan thanks for making this thread for me. Also thanks to everyone.
**Nang Fah (you know who you are), I Dee Jai Na Tee you remember birthday hong I. I Ruk You Na Nang Fah. Joob Joob.**
[post="57496"][/post]​

hahahahahaha mai taung kaub jai rawk! i pen p'sao tee dee samer... thanks for the kisses.. hahahahahha ;)

:shocked: *kwan running after me with her tennis racket* :shocked:

Fenix

Nang Fah
sunflower said:
hahahahahaha mai taung kaub jai rawk! i pen p'sao tee dee samer... thanks for the kisses.. hahahahahha

:shocked: *kwan running after me with her tennis racket*  :shocked:
[post="58867"][/post]​
555. thanks again guys.

S

sunflower

Happy Birthday

here is the perfect cake for a monkey...

kekekekekeke.. cute monkey... i wish for your 21st birthday to be awesome... may you attract many other female monkeys... :p and all your wishes to come true...

happy birthday to you
happy bithday to you
happy birthday to marduk
happy birthday to you

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
aww.... thats such a cute cake!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MEANIE (AKA P'MARDUK)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....

Happy 21st birthday na ja... best wishes and good luck....

Nattown1

sarNie Egg
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARDUK! :D

Enjoy the cake that sunflower made for you..btw, it looks deliciously nutritious high on potassium. :w000t: ook ook ahh ahh

Pee

sarNie Elites
Happy Birthday to you P´Marduk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May all your wishes come true!!!!!!!!!
Have a fun birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

nu_kwanz

sarNie Fansubber
Happy Birthday na ka p'Marduk!!

Hope all your wishes comes true~

awww p'sunflower..that cake is so CUTE! =]

samstar

sarNie Elites
aww...........what a cute monkey cake sunflower got for you. i forgot that today is your birthday anyway i know u love monkey so i got this two cute little monkey for u but i don't have your addy so i can't send it to u. hahahaha j/k

anyways

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARDUK
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

noungning

Heartless
happy birthday mike!!! gosh ur getting older eh? that means great fun fun fun lolz. stay safe for the holidays!