BIRTHDAY THREAD !!

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Happy Birthday to u Diane!! :D I haven't talked with u much but i'm sure you are a nice girl.May this day a great one for u! ;)

sreycreeam

sarNie Egg
I JUST WANT TO SHOUT OUT HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY BRO DAVE89. I LOVE LIL BROTHER DON'T THINK I DON'T JUS CUZ WE LIKE TO ARGUE ALOT N I MAKE FUN OF U. THAT'S WHERE ALL MY LOVE COMES FROM. ANYWAYS, I BET YOU THAT YOU'RE GONNA LOVE YOUR GIFT. WISH U ALL THE BEST

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OH MY, I'VE MISSED SO MANY BIRTHDAYS!! SO SORRY MY LOVERS! HAVEN'T BEEN IN SARNWORLD FOR LIKE A WEEK...FAMILY VACATION. HEHE

WELLLL...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL MY SWEET SARNIES!!!!!!!!!!

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
ok.. wanna say happy bday to MYSELF for the 11 July.. (yes.. its a belated bday shoutout) !! HAPPY 21ST!!! your the best.. LOL

Arisa

sarNie Egg
happy birthday to everyone.... best wishes... and good luck...

L

lalalek

oh my..3 birthdays today...wah i want to wish you guys a happy happy birthday!!

Tina!!!!!!! Sook Sun Wun Kert Jah..........ahhh finally your 18.....i'm so happy for you, wish the best of luck for you today and also for you to keep those award winning smile up.....miss talking to you dear take care too!!!! :D

MizzAznKim

sarNie Egg
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear sunny_gyrl, KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, and wintr, lol, Happy Birthday to you!

Wishing you guys a happy birthday on your special day! =D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
awwwwww mwuahz thanks to everyone

Namie,P'lek,Ly,My Tee Ruk Kevin, and MizzAznKim :)
*hugs* love u all mwuahz!! and

and mwuahz tee ruk I love you to .. too*!! haha mwuahz!!:wub:

Happy Bday also to wintr,MizzAznKim and Sunny_gyrl :wub:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
O gosho!! I'm late!! EEekkk

I wanna wish a very very VERY Happy birthday to all the birthday people today: wintr, MizzAznKim, sunny_gyr, and last but not least....TINAAA!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINA! Hopefully today went by wonderfully and may all your wishes come true! Happy 18th!!