Big Bang Official Thread

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zU4Mj9dpUI need i say more? Epik!!

i love Taeyang, but I gotta say Tablo blew me away.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
And they're back at it with a new concept:

G Dragon's hair shocked me the most, but I have to say...he really can work any style lol.

you can listen to their audio teaser of one of their new song "Blue" here:
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/check-out-the-audio-preview-for-big-bangs-blue

Cr. YG, Bigbang FB, and allkpop

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love their new song Blue. The MV is a bit disappointing but it doesn't matter because the song is just so awesome!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree! The song is really good, and when I read the eng subs I loved it even more! Especially after hearing Daesung's interview the other days about his troubles and thoughts on suicide...I'm glad he's back!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love Daesung to pieces. I miss his smiling face. His smile can change the world, he makes me smile. My heart ached when the incident happen. I do understand the loss of one person but Daesung shouldn't have to shouldered everything. It is just so sad that Korea has the highest statistics of suicide. I am glad he found comfort in religion although I am not a believer. Anyways I am just delighted he is back. If a religion can save a good person like Daesung, then I'm grateful.

From the album I love his single best that I actually cried. Then everything else comes second although Bad Boy is not really satisfying. I watched the music video to Bad Boy and another disappoint hit me. I wished YG would spend more time like he did with 2ne1 in Big Bang's MVs. I have nothing against the Caucasian girls in their videos but OMG they are so HORRIBLE!!! Do they need to borrow my friends who are not Asians? I am sure they will gladly do it for free!!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
BIG BANG WILL BE ON RUNNING MAN NEXT WEEK!!! My favorite show, mixed with all the members of BIG BANG = AWESOMENESS!!!!

I knew Daesung would be addicted to participating in this show. Most guests usually are, especially when his episode last time was so unfair. C'mon a tent?? He had to run and dig. It was impossible to complete the mission. And maknae Seungri, he got a little cocky on his episode :( I wished he would've had more airtime too. Maybe this next episode, he'll get more airtime, especially with him and Daesung together messing/teaming up with their hyungs :) Sparta will have a hard time keeping up with all these high energy group :) All so young and active and let's just say atheletic :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i love their FANTASTIC BABY mv, its so frek*n GOOOOD! i love it when they go "Boom!cha-ka-la-ka...Boom!cha-ka-la-ka" and then.. "Fantastic baby". they're awesome! <3

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know about anyone else, but boy am I in a crazy Big Bang phase all over again lol. Especially after reading the news that they are having their first ever WORLD TOUR!! :eyetwitch: :faint: :clap: I really hope they come to my city, I always wanted to see them perform live...most of all I always wanted to see them! Congrats to Big Bang! Look out for "Alive Tour 2012" y'all!

http://www.allkpop.c...ugh-live-nation

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Since I found that BIGBANG is coming to LA, I've been so ecstatic!!! I just need to know what days now! AHhhhh Can't wait! :wub: :wub: I've been obsessing over them for days now! Specially over T.O.P :woot: :woot2: I LOVE HIM THE MOST! *drools*

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope it is during october. hell I'm too broke. been busy and spent a lot already and will be spending more too!!! I went to kfest prior to that a wedding that had to be reschedule twice!!! the trip cost me the most was going to la!!! oh how I wished I lived a lot closer down south!!! and went to the google concert too although it was free travelling expenses is a lot!!! I can't afford another trip down to la bc a baby shower which I'm cohosting too!!! and plus my aunt will go on her korea and china trip which leaves me busy 24 hours. I have to take care of an elderly lol my gma but she sure doesn't act like one to me. and I have a paralyze aunt to care for. I can't leave the household!!! and dammit too many july and august babies in the family welcoming another august baby this year too. I'm telling u I yelled at every married couoled in my family to stop having sex during the fall/winter season!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I hope it is during october. hell I'm too broke. been busy and spent a lot already and will be spending more too!!! I went to kfest prior to that a wedding that had to be reschedule twice!!! the trip cost me the most was going to la!!! oh how I wished I lived a lot closer down south!!! and went to the google concert too although it was free travelling expenses is a lot!!! I can't afford another trip down to la bc a baby shower which I'm cohosting too!!! and plus my aunt will go on her korea and china trip which leaves me busy 24 hours. I have to take care of an elderly lol my gma but she sure doesn't act like one to me. and I have a paralyze aunt to care for. I can't leave the household!!! and dammit too many july and august babies in the family welcoming another august baby this year too. I'm telling u I yelled at every married couoled in my family to stop having sex during the fall/winter season!!!
Oh wow Fun, you sure do have a lot of stuff on your plate!... I think it might be in November because Bigbang's booked in October. They'll be in Bangkok, Indonesia & Taiwan in October. It would be great if they came down in October since it'll be around my birthday! BUT it looks like it won't happen in October :(

I told my boyfriend about their concert & he said he's willing to go with me *SCREAMS* :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :dance1:

By the way TOP has been casted to play in Spy movie called Alumni. :dance1: Can't wait to see him onscreen again!! Top's such a great actor!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^Yes! TOP is a real good actor, and I just love that siggie of yours :]

If they come to my city, I'm def going to go even if it ends up being a school day lol, the only thing that sucks is I don't have any friends that are into kpop, but I'm sure one of my friend would be willing to go lol. Ahhh please come to SF Big Bang! They're one of my favorite group ever, I would hate to miss it :/

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^Yes! TOP is a real good actor, and I just love that siggie of yours :]

If they come to my city, I'm def going to go even if it ends up being a school day lol, the only thing that sucks is I don't have any friends that are into kpop, but I'm sure one of my friend would be willing to go lol. Ahhh please come to SF Big Bang! They're one of my favorite group ever, I would hate to miss it :/
Thanks! I saw that picture of TOP & I just fell in love with it! I wish they had more tour cities in the US but it seems like they are really busy :/ Good thing LA is closer to me. I'm definitely gonna try to go! I don't have any friends that like kpop LOL. So my boyfriend offer to go with me :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol november works for me too. I need the time to make some money lol I guess no christmas presents to my nephews and friends this year lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Bigbang's LA tour has been confirmed! November 3!!! :D :D which is perfect! It's on a Saturday, A few days after my birthday & a day before T.O.P's birthday! Oh yeah!! Definitely cannot wait! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm excited. I hope they won't sell tickets until october lol

now I'm waiting for a 2ne1 confirmation.