Big Bang Official Thread

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang

TAEYANG!

Sorry just had to get that out of my system i go insane when I listen to his music =[

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Tina, you are crazy...lol
I just became a fan, but I've fallen head over heels for G-Dragon...I love his style, I love his rapping, and even his singing when he does it...
I loved his album, even though I hate that kind of music
I felt like his solo moments were too short, and there was nothing but drama for him

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
Ima go a little crazy and share my love for BIG BANG here since these treads are so slow!

Sexy TAEYANG

CUTE TAEYANG

ADORABLE!!!

GD!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. wow tina.. i never knew you were so in love with tae yang ^___________^..

lol.. So.. did you get over 2PM T_T.. lol.. i love all the members of BIG BANG!! but TOP wins my heart!! then GD.. then TAEYANG!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg I've never been so addicted to a Singer =[ I was freaking super addicted to Taebin and this is gettttttttttting so close. Out of all the YG men Taebin, Teddy, Taeyang <3333333333333333333333333333333333 Taebin & Taeyang's voice omg -.-" melts my heart melts it melts it melts it!

fun

Expired Sarnie
All members in BigBang have a sexy voice. I love TOP deep masculine voice- to die for. Taeyang is such a sweetie I love his smooth sexy voice. GDragon- you just ought to love him for his sense of style. He is very bold and as much as I hate to say it but only he can pull of weird/funky fashion lmao... his singing voice is completely different from the way he speaks and I love both his singing voice and the way he speaks. Suengri, you just got to love the conceited him lol Oh Daesung he also has a super fantastic voice. I freaking love Daesung. He never fails to make me laugh. You just look at him and everything bad goes away ahahaha... I just freaking love Big Bang and them all individually.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know as much as I love Big Bang I am super in love with 2NE1 also even if I may be kind of old for their music LOL Park Bom and Minji <333 and O' Course CL <3 Then Sandara....

When it comes to Thai Singers I only feel this way about 2 and thats .......................................... M Auttapon and Boy Peacemaker (I'm so addicted to their voices) ... I love Pepppper most <3 LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tina, somehow I am obsess with YG artists lol I love other artists from other companies too but for YG family there is something very very special about them. Here's the honest truth, I thought GD was just plain weird and awkward with his sense of style, TOP is just plain scary to begin with, Taeyang is just short, Daesung ain't the finest of men, Sueng Ri ugh I didn't even notice him. But when listening to their voices, oh gosh they blew me away. I think the reason why I like so much about YG artist is that they aren't your typical idol group. Gosh I know I will be murder if I say this about Super Junior but they are the best example I can offer. I love Super Junior but I think I like them more due to their addictive dance moves (they ain't the greatest but I just love it) and their prince charming looks. Have you notice that they are usually up in suits.

I so love 2NE1! I think the weakest link is Sandara but she instantly became one of my favorites after watching Strong Heart. Her story touched me how she got to where she is. I know her vocal still needs a lot of work but I just love her capability and ambition to become a singer- afterall she isn't that bad- I really like her hit single "Kiss". There is no need to say about Park Bom. I find her hideous looking but omg now I am just obsess. She has a unique voice and it is extremely different. And after my prejudgment, she is actually beautiful in her own way. I love the way she always craving for food lol corn and bread lol

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
actually park boom is very pretty before her 2ne1 days..it just now she looks chubby in the face (check out her video w/ lee hyori anystar )and you will know what im talking about. She even complain herself that the camera always capture her in that angle and makes her look chubby.

back to big bang, these guys are awesome personally i think they can do w/o seungri...i was a fan of them when they were putting together big bang, im so glad they cut out the 6th member of the group and left it at 5 (i personally like 4)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
aiko, no, I am not over 2PM...it's just so hard to watch them when I fell in love with them as a 7-member group.

I have to admit, when it comes to companies, I love the men from SM, but I do feel that YG is a way better company for artists...because just from seeing Big Bang, their group accomplishments as well as their individual ones, and they are free to express their individual personalities and have a choice over their own career.

To me, G-Dragon is adorable, and he is the only Korean that I feel has pulled off the blonde hair, I think the kind of hair he has makes it work. I don't understand his fashion sense sometimes, but I love his individualism and how super talented he is. And he's the best leader they could've chosen for the group, I know a lot of leaders from a lot of groups, but as far as leaders go, he's the best, he seems to be naturally fit for it, like he was born to do what he does, born to lead.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I fell in love with Big Bang the moment I heard their first song lol even if it was a little corny and teenagerish lol .... I have always loved YG artists. I was a huge fan of 1 Tym and Still Am. I am still holding onto hope that they will have a come back -.-" ....

As for 2NE1 when I heard CL for the first time I was in Wow -.-"; Minzy has to be my favorite I freaking love the girl lol she's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and her vocals are great as she gets older it should progress. Park Bom she became my obsession right when she came out with Big Bang in "We Belong Together" Sandara was the weakest link and I wasn't to fond of her but she has a voice thats different from the rest. She has the "girly voice" which is needed because CL, Minzy, and Park Bom already has strong R&B Voices

<3 Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Taebin or 1 Tym come back soooooooooooooooooooooooon!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sandara was the weakest link and I wasn't to fond of her but she has a voice thats different from the rest. She has the "girly voice" which is needed because CL, Minzy, and Park Bom already has strong R&B Voices
I think thats what makes them 4 so compatible despite the age difference. Funny how the two younger ones appears to me older lol I seriously thought Minzy and CL were the older ones

I think all of them have a girly voice, to me Dara sounds more cute.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
big bang.. i was always a fan of them.. even when they came out.. i have always been a fan of the yg family ^_______^.. i loved g-d when he first came out.. lol.. i've been a fan of him for a very long time lol.. haha.. same thing for yb.. ^__________^.. lala.. you just gotta love all of the members!!!

tina!! im a hardcore 1tym fan!! super love taebin as well!!!! "without u.." ehehe..

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
OMO I'm getting all excited! there's people here who loves BIGBANG just as much as I do!!! so here's how I feel in love with BIGBANG...

It was the year of 2007 when my sister told me to watch a music video of a new korean boy band name BIG BANG. Back then I wasn't really into boy bands that much. The only one I knew of was Shinhwa.

The first clip I saw was "a Fool's Only Tear" Although the song was amazing, I still wasn't that much into them. My first thought of G-Dragon in that video was "He's the leader? he doesn't look like a leader material kind of guy." I thought Taeyang was the leader...lol...I also thought they were just trying too hard to be tough guys when they all looked like little boys...although their all older than me...lol...boy was I wrong! big time!

So after watching "a Fool's Only Tear" i left it at that and didn't bother researching about them or watching their other videos and the year 2007 went and passed without me knowing how great BIG BANG was and still is...even when I went on sites like allkpop, popseoul, and seoulbeats, I'll see BIG BANG articles but I just never took the time to read it or the articles were always bias. For example there was an article talking about how short Taeyang was and how he always flashes his abs...lol...or how GD plagarized Lies... I even attempted to watch Lies but the beginning was unappealing for me so I only got to the part where the girl answered the phone...plus back then I didn't really like GD...To be honest I didn't think he was that cute or handsome at all...man those were the days when I didn't even give BIG BANG the time of the day...the only guy i thought was hot was TOP but I still didn't get into BIG BANG

as 2007went by BIG BANG got bigger and bigger but i still wasn't into them.

Then for some reason in late 2008 everything turned around...I was reunited with BIG BANG again through "a Fool's Only Tear"...I saw a clip that said BIG BANG DOCUMENTARY, so I decided to finally give them a chance...and that was the turning point...

Everything changed from then on...watching ep 1, 2, and 3 of the BIG BANG DOCUMENTARY in eng sub made me fall in love with them...I was literally searching the net trying to figure out who was who, how old they were and everything...I was pratically a stalker...lol...I went back and read all the articles that I skipped of BIG BANG...man did I regret not loving them sooner...

But maybe I didn't fall in love with them right away for a reason...I didn't fall in love with them because of their looks, I fell in love with them because of their music and their passion for music...and I'm glad that's how it all worked out because I respect them more as artists...

BIG BANG is the first group that I fell head over heels for...I never felt like this about any other groups no matter if it was in america or korea...

BIG BANG IS LOVE

even though I liked BIG BANG there was only one member that I liked more than the rest...and that was TOP...at that time if I had to choose one it would be Choi TOP...the sexy, hot, killer eyes and voice of the group...the older brother...but as time went by things changed...lol...and I'll write about HOW I FELL IN LOVE WITH EACH MEMBER OF BIG BANG later...kekeke...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang taeyang

TAEYANG!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I freaking love Fall In Love The Video is Soooo creative!I am going to write a full review of what I see about the video

This is A throw back for Aiko

Gossssssssssssh why he gotta be so fione

fun

Expired Sarnie
But maybe I didn't fall in love with them right away for a reason...I didn't fall in love with them because of their looks, I fell in love with them because of their music and their passion for music...and I'm glad that's how it all worked out because I respect them more as artists...

and I'll write about HOW I FELL IN LOVE WITH EACH MEMBER OF BIG BANG later...kekeke...
I think that what makes YG artists so special. You don't fall in love with their looks, you fall in love with their passion and music. And their passion for music and personality makes them very attractive. I instantly fell in love with their vocal, then to their personality to their looks and sense of style. You will just grow to love them. I would love to hear well this case read about your story.

Tina, oh you don't know how many times I watched Park Bom and Taeyang performance together. It made the song ever better. I just super duper love Taeyang. He is so respectful toward Bommie. He doesn't touch her sexually or try to sell it as a sexy trademark but I thought the chemistry was there even though Bommie is his noona. "Wedding Dress" oh I can never get tired of that song. On my playlist it has been played more than 100 times. His dance moves are so awesome.

I can go on and on about BigBang. My cousin is a huge fan of Super Junior and we tend to argue who's better lol... I love Super Junior but when it comes to vocal, they lose.

This is so out of topic but I want to say OMG I am in love with 2AM!!! Goodbye 2PM (well for now... I am so focus on 2AM right now) They are so talented, their voices are amazing as well. Although they don't garner much fans as what 2PM did, omg when it comes to voices- 2AM wins hand down. :wub: :)

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
I wrote this back in August 2009 when the GD wave hit me hard and Taeyang/BIGBANG wasn't that active...

When I first feel in love with BIG BANG it was because of their music and a special member, CHOI TOP. His nice sexy voice to those killer eyes won me over...he was like the sh#t...excuse my language...but I was crazy over him...crazy over his voice...lol...

My sister liked Taeyang more but I never paid much attention to him cuz for some reason he didn't stand out that much...maybe I was just blind...lol...I still didn't really like G-Dragon cuz my eyes were glued on TOP and his sexy deep voice that I went a couple of months not caring about the other members...lol...but maybe that happend for a reason

TOP was my first love but TAEYANG hit me hard. Out of no where he suddenly pops out with those killer dance moves of his, teasing us with his chocolate abs, mix in that cute shy smile, to the fact that he never had a girlfriend yet, to being shy around girls, he just stole my heart away from TOP...he literally came from out of no where and grabbed my attention and i just couldn't return to TOP the same way as the beginning because there would be TAEYANG there not so far away stilling my attention...

TAEYANG'S HOT CONCERT was literally HOT! he owned that stage...after watching some of the clips from the concert I started paying much more attention to him...now this was when I began to wonder why TAEYANG wasn't the leader...lol...me and my doubts with GD...gosh i was so mean to him

you see...i like tough looking boys and GD was more of the soft kind but he proved me wrong that soft guys can be tough and sexy too...

hmm I don't even remember when or how I feel in love with GD...I'm still obsess with him rite now...more than the other boys...maybe it's because his solo album is coming out...lol...GD was like a rush of fresh air...he was different...unique...he was him...it was as simple as that...he wasn't as HOT as TOP or as SEXY as TAEYANG but he was MAD TALENTED!!! and then somehow he found himself in the same categories as TOP and TAEYANG...he was as hot and sexy as both of them...I'm still in the stage where GD wins over all the guys right now...lol...his smile is to DIE for! in other words he makes me happy...lol...all of them do...

now i love all the guys but SEUNGRI and DAESUNG haven't found their way into my heart yet like how TOP, TAEYANG, and GD did...DAESUNG came really close when I was watching some family outings but then GD TOOK his spot...lol...he's there but not quite there yet..lol..give him more time...but then after GD took over i can feel DAESUNG slipping away a little...maybe to lean closer to HYROI UNNIE cuz i ditched him for GD...lol...

to be honest I didn't really care that much for SEUNGRI... but then that confidence that he has made him stand out...i feel myself slowly falling for him...just slowly though...not quite there yet like DAESUNG...lol

I went through and is still going through a lot of love encounters with each BIG BANG members and at the end of the day they are all love by me and others for who they are.

my love at first sight is CHOI TOP

my out of no where love is TAEYANG/DONG YOUNGBAE

my currently obessive love is G-DRAGON

my almost there love is DAESUNG

and my slowly falling in love is SEUNGRI

kekeke funny how I described and come up with this...lol...well when i do fall head over heels with daesung and seungri i'll let you guys know...

rite now it's GDLOVE! lol

I'm too lazy to write how I'm currently feeling about each member now so I'll come back and write about in another post cuz this one is too long already...kekeke...my obsession right went back to Taeyang...he is so SEXIFIED!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
At this moment I think I love them all equally lol maybe for SuengRi, I am still not so in love but the love is there LMAO did that even make sense.

Daesung won me over when he sang that one trot song lol and then FO came along. I have seen every episode still waiting for the final episode where the whole family reunites. Talking about Family Outing my favorites were Dumb&Dumber, Step mother and Chunderella, and Feisty Ye Jin.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Honestly when i first saw big bang i thought they were hideous lol, but their music made their appearance change.... taeyang after i heard his naman barabwa song I went and looked up the video and omg he got hot w/o his cornrolls LOL

I hope taeyang and bommmiie makes a single together!

I remember when i first anson hu's voice i was like omg im in love and my friends dont understand cause they think he ugly but don't his voice makes him soooooo beautiful

Likewise with M Auttapol my friends think im blind noooooooooooo he has an uhhhhhmazing voice <3