Big Bang Official Thread

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Extremely excited that they're coming to the U.S. again! Woohooo!!! I originally wanted the Ultimate VIP tickets, but for $602-- that definitely won't happen lol. So I settled for the GAFloor with sound check! Super excited because I'm dragging both of my sisters with me to the concert & they don't listen to ANY of BIGBANG songs LOL. It should be plenty fun!!! Can't wait!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm going to the one in Anaheim. I panic because I was afraid I wouldn't get tickets for the one in LA, so I quickly purchased the one for Anaheim when it went on pre-sale LOL. I'm super excited! I can't wait! 

So far the songs they've released have all been great. This comeback has been amazing! & What's even more amazing is TOP got an instagram!! That means I can stalk him whenever hahaha!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aw, I will be attending the one in Vegas. You have no idea how I begged my brother when I didn't have enough money for VIP ticket.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awww You're gonna have lots of fun! I originally wanted go to the Vegas one, but I settled for Anaheim one instead. My friend's going to the one in Vegas. Kind of wished I chose vegas instead! But i'm okay with what I have. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Having a Big Bang withdrawal!!! It seemed like it was all a dream seeing then perform . Had a blast in Vegas despite being sick the entire time. I was not letting a nasty cold hold me back. Stayed in line for hours without water and food too. Yep the extent I go just to see my baes.