Bieluvr's Covers

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
sarN said:
I be waiting ^^^ I'm an awful singer . The kind who hit hi note by screaming & hog the mike during karaoke session & force everyone to endure an ear bursting song , yup, but I love to karaoke. You don't sing american song?
lol i remember your song Sarn.... i think i might have a copy somewhere. your voice might not be the best, but it's one of the most memorable'est songs i've heard during our good sarnworld years  :rockon:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
sarN said:
I be waiting ^^^ I'm an awful singer . The kind who hit hi note by screaming & hog the mike during karaoke session & force everyone to endure an ear bursting song , yup, but I love to karaoke. You don't sing american song?
I sing american songs too, but just haven't uploaded them. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Here's a new cover. I messed up a bit, but enjoy. And I'm still working on memorizing the songs for you guys, It'll take a little longer to learn Ruk Jub Jai. :)

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Gaaaaah Nong! You sing too?! You are so talented! I support Ruk Jub Jai. It's one of the few that songs I know. Hahaha. Yes! And I would love to hear you sing in English too! Your voice is so clear and steady. I only know how to shout in the karaoke.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes I sing too. LOL. I love to sing, write, draw, and act. But I haven't really gotten to the acting part yet. Haha. Also I would love to become a movie director too. I'm planning to cover an english song too, just deciding which one though. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
New Covers:
For this one I know I messed up a bit, but please enjoy. :)

For Ruk Jub Jai, it's really hard to sing the second first verse so I only sang a short cover. Still trying to learn it though. :)

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
wahahhaaha! NONG! You're so adorable with the hoodie!!! :woot2:  :highfive: Ruk Jub Jai is a real tongue twister I bet. I mean, I don't speak thai, but I don't think I'll ever be able to sing that fast. hahaha. 

It's my first time to hear Poo Chai Nai fun. It's a cute song. I like the sighs part hahahahaa. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
wahahhaaha! NONG! You're so adorable with the hoodie!!! :woot2:  :highfive: Ruk Jub Jai is a real tongue twister I bet. I mean, I don't speak thai, but I don't think I'll ever be able to sing that fast. hahaha. 

It's my first time to hear Poo Chai Nai fun. It's a cute song. I like the sighs part hahahahaa. 
Thanks for the complement. :) Ruk Jub Jai is really a twister, I wonder how Bie could even sing it. But I'm glad he did. LOL. As of Poo Chai Nai Fun, I never even knew it existed until i hear Paowalee sing it and fell in love with it. LOL. I love the sighing parts too, but I didn't do it like in the originals. Haha. Now listening to it again, how did i do it?! :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Here's a GunGam MV that I made and english subs to Kob Songsit's new song "Kum Taub/Answer". :)

Last edited:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
New Cover. Mash-up of three songs that i love, Mai Mee Tur Mai Yahk Hai Jai by K-Otic, Tang Karng Lung Taloo Teung Hua Jai by Aof, and Ruk Jub Jai by Bie. Not that good, but enjoy. :)

Last edited:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This is a cover of "Karng Karng Hua Jai" that I made being inspired by my GG fanfiction.

Last edited:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Here's more short covers. The first one is Look Like Love and Second is Glua Tee Nai, both from Bie. Enjoy and feel free to leave comments and criticism if needed.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This is my new song cover. I love this song, and though my voice may not be at its best, but I hope whoever comes across this will enjoy. :)

Last edited:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I recently said that I'm into rap lately and I'll share some that I wrote myself. I don't play any instruments so there is no beat, but I did come up with a melody in my head. Feel free to leave any criticism and opinions and Enjoy.