Bieluvr's Covers

Discussion in 'Performances & MV & Singing' started by Bieluvr, Apr 20, 2015.

1. triANGgo

triANGgo lekie_lucious

lol i remember your song Sarn.... i think i might have a copy somewhere. your voice might not be the best, but it's one of the most memorable'est songs i've heard during our good sarnworld years  :rockon:

2. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

I sing american songs too, but just haven't uploaded them. :)

3. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

lol sarnworld years *sigh*

triANGgo likes this.
  4. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

Here's a new cover. I messed up a bit, but enjoy. And I'm still working on memorizing the songs for you guys, It'll take a little longer to learn Ruk Jub Jai. :)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  5. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

Gaaaaah Nong! You sing too?! You are so talented! I support Ruk Jub Jai. It's one of the few that songs I know. Hahaha. Yes! And I would love to hear you sing in English too! Your voice is so clear and steady. I only know how to shout in the karaoke.

Bieluvr likes this.
  6. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

Yes I sing too. LOL. I love to sing, write, draw, and act. But I haven't really gotten to the acting part yet. Haha. Also I would love to become a movie director too. I'm planning to cover an english song too, just deciding which one though. :)

7. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

New Covers:
    For this one I know I messed up a bit, but please enjoy. :)

For Ruk Jub Jai, it's really hard to sing the second first verse so I only sang a short cover. Still trying to learn it though. :)

040156 likes this.
  8. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

wahahhaaha! NONG! You're so adorable with the hoodie!!! :woot2:  :highfive: Ruk Jub Jai is a real tongue twister I bet. I mean, I don't speak thai, but I don't think I'll ever be able to sing that fast. hahaha. 

It's my first time to hear Poo Chai Nai fun. It's a cute song. I like the sighs part hahahahaa. 

Bieluvr likes this.
  9. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

Thanks for the complement. :) Ruk Jub Jai is really a twister, I wonder how Bie could even sing it. But I'm glad he did. LOL. As of Poo Chai Nai Fun, I never even knew it existed until i hear Paowalee sing it and fell in love with it. LOL. I love the sighing parts too, but I didn't do it like in the originals. Haha. Now listening to it again, how did i do it?! :)

10. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

New cover inspired by CTR in the Poem thread. :)

11. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

Here's a GunGam MV that I made and english subs to Kob Songsit's new song "Kum Taub/Answer". :)

12. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

Neung Diew Keu Tur Cover:

040156 likes this.
  13. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

New Cover. Mash-up of three songs that i love, Mai Mee Tur Mai Yahk Hai Jai by K-Otic, Tang Karng Lung Taloo Teung Hua Jai by Aof, and Ruk Jub Jai by Bie. Not that good, but enjoy. :)

14. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

This is a cover of "Karng Karng Hua Jai" that I made being inspired by my GG fanfiction.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  15. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

Here's more short covers. The first one is Look Like Love and Second is Glua Tee Nai, both from Bie. Enjoy and feel free to leave comments and criticism if needed.

16. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

This is my new song cover. I love this song, and though my voice may not be at its best, but I hope whoever comes across this will enjoy. :)

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    maimyang likes this.
  17. maimyang

maimyang look how they burst for uu. ♡

Wow thanks for sharing!!:love:

Bieluvr likes this.
  18. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

I recently said that I'm into rap lately and I'll share some that I wrote myself. I don't play any instruments so there is no beat, but I did come up with a melody in my head. Feel free to leave any criticism and opinions and Enjoy.