Bie @ Young & Smart Vote 2008

viicky

sarNie Egg
Bie -- November 8th 2008 @ Central World

Bie -- "Young & Smart Singer Award"

this comment is in biesukrit.com

I juz came back from Central world.
Today it was very unexpectably crowded. So instead of staying at the same place. Everyone found their own spot and took pictures. I stayed at the side of the stage.
Before they announced the name of the winner, there were VTRs showing who is the winner. In VTRs, the staff took the picture from love attack concert when Bie took his shirt off. Everybody was screaming eventhough they belong to other club. Bie then said thankyou to Sudsupha( the host), and everyone who voted for him. THen he drew his hand into heart.

ps. I think Tik is the winner of "Young & Smart P-Ek Award"
and Ann --> "Young & Smart N-Ek Award"

viicky

sarNie Egg
Bie said :: [I used Thai-Enlish Dic and edit some word becuz I can read Thai little]

I'm so glad, now my heart has danced unusual already ( , audience , : , scream )
First of all ( yes sir ), must thank for Sudsapda sir, at commit this reward to me , thank , GMM Grammy, Xact , and , Scenario.

And , that be necessary please ( yes sir ), thank everybody my fans, who voted to me ( , audience , : ,scream ) ,

and , thank my fans who still no vote too, ( can scream ) ....

anyhow I know sir , that , at least we still very much the mind give one another, always ( , can scream again ) ,

:spin: :spin:

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
thnx viicky....i saw a clip @ youtube but then it was deleted...don't know what happen....so glad bie won.....