Bie Sukrit - Pual Taylor

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Bie-Paula Taylor Love At First Sight

By Tina ,-(i'm pretty sure its the tina @ sarnworld) | July 21, 2008

"Bie"? flirts with "Paula"? in front of the Screen once and he falls in love with her right away

Bie turns red and shy when he was asked by the 2 hosts of Jun Pan Dao on channel 7 about the secret crush on the young woman with a happy smile Paula Taylor to the point where he wants to ask for her number. On top of that he went to seek advice from his close friend R. Bie tells that he was an engineering student so most of the time he would meet only daring and husky Women, but once he enter the entertainment business he meets nothing but cute girls but the one that he became attracted to most would be Paula Taylor. Once one day I knew that I had to do a shoot with her I was excited and I quickly went to talk to R about it and how I should act around her. R advised me to be calm, Paula is a very cute girl. She is very down to earth and happy all the time. If we have the chance I would love to work with her again, but it seems hard and also ask for her number. I believe in love at first sight or meet. I don't have a special type. If that person is the one than they are the one. I've had girl friends before but it wasn't there and we had to separate. I secretly wish that I would meet someone that is that one girl one day.

credits to blog.thaiallstars.net​

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
thanks so much for the news. i've always wanted to know who bie likes...but looks like he's always so busy with other things that he rarely have time to talk about love and girls. thanks again for the news.

viicky

sarNie Egg
On her website paula is 26 , she older than Bie about 3 years

I think Bie likes the girl that older than him. And his older girlfriend so older than him.

In the news Paula came to see him on his stage "Behind the Painting the Musical"
and she used to interview that she likes Bie, because he so friendly and not haughty.