Bie Sukrit & Fang Pitchaya

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
wow for a second i thought it was Bee Namthip.... pretty good pic's... cause usually she's plain jane all the time so this is good i guess...lol

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Ooo thanks for sharing!! they look cute together!!

moilee

sarNie Adult
I wish I have Fang's body. She's one of the actresses who got a nice and slim body. I also love her skin too. Bie's hot in HJS and of course in this w/Fang too.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
AWWWW!!! they are like the perfect couple in and out of the movie!! lol both sexy beasts hahahah but they look skinnier and paler than they do in the movie but they still lookin good haha imagine if they got married and had kids ahhah they would have some pretty cute kids!!! lol hahahhh

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
WOah. she is pretty tall eh? Haha =) Bie looks like a little boy. How cute (= & fang looks hot with her hair like that. Awe yeah,
Fang looks skinner here than in the movie. Gah! i'm jealous x[ They acutally look cute together!
Now get away from my Oil! lmao.

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
ooh man!! sizzle, they're such a hot couple!! love them in huajai sila. fang is so gorgeous, i wish i had a body like hers and bie is simply uber cute!! thanks for sharing.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
no affense..but i think they looked so stiff...like they're uncomfortable w/ each other..esp. in the 3rd picha...but i like 'em both...Bie is adorable..and soo is Fang...

max

sarNie Elites
the only good looking pix for bie is the one with the glasses.
OMG, that is what I thought, too! No offense, but I do not think that he is that good looking. As for Fang, umm, she just looks so different everytime I see her in a lakorn, but thanks for the pictures =)