Bie in HMONG CLOTHES!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
omg! He is so cute! What was this whole thing for?
ehehe Gosh. He looks just like a kid! xD
Thanks for sharing :D

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
awhh;so CUTE!
yesss!More pics.LOL.
i still cant believe that he wore hmong clothes;]tehe.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
It is for Bie's very FIRST movie,,not DRAMA :D

Here's a sentence for what I found about these photos:

Get ready for Bie's very first ever movie in print and in DVD form. The theme of this movie is to honor the King. This is also the first movie that relays the story about Bie's life. 1,000,000 copy of DVD will be given out to people all around the country...

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
LOVE BIE SO MUCH! MUAH to bie! :) I cannot wait for Bie's first movie to come out! AHHHHHHHHH! He looks sooooooo fine in those Hmong clothes --- I MUST ADMIT, HE LOOKS WAY HOTTER IN THOSE HMONG COSTUMES THAN THE REGULAR HMONG GUYS. LOL! I'M HMONG AND I LOVE MY PEOPLE, BUT BIE LOOKS WAY TOO HOT FOR ME OR ANYONE TO MISJUDGE HIM... LOL!

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
LOVE BIE SO MUCH! MUAH to bie! :) I cannot wait for Bie's first movie to come out! AHHHHHHHHH! He looks sooooooo fine in those Hmong clothes --- I MUST ADMIT, HE LOOKS WAY HOTTER IN THOSE HMONG COSTUMES THAN THE REGULAR HMONG GUYS. LOL! I'M HMONG AND I LOVE MY PEOPLE, BUT BIE LOOKS WAY TOO HOT FOR ME OR ANYONE TO MISJUDGE HIM... LOL!
HAHA that is so true!!! MOst Hmong mekas boy don't like to wear hmong clothes anyways.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow. damn he looks hot :eyetwitch: never seen a thai actor wear hmong clothes b4. suprised. omg he's so adorable n cute. :pervie:

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
I'm glad to see that Bie's trying to attract fans outside (e.g., USA, Japan, etc.) of Thailand with his acting and singing skills. I TOTALLY LOVE THAT YOUNG MAN! :) WISH HE WILL COME TO AMERICA FOR A CONCERT! :)