Bi-Rain Official Thread

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Full House OST Singer to Visit Thailand

Korean pop singer, "Byul" (Star), who is famous for her contributions on Full House OST album including hits like "I Think I", will attend the HitZ40 Awards 2005, a music show and award ceremony in Bangkok on September 17. The singer has recently released some of her works under the album arranged by JYPE and GMM, "Rain's Drama Soundtrack", and now JYPE is ready to introduce another of its artists to the Thai audiences after its pioneer, Rain, has successfully secured his fan base. Byul is expected to reach Bangkok airport in the evening of Sept 15 via a Korean Air flight from Incheon, Seoul. Apart from the music show, Byul is also scheduled to do some radios and TV shows.

Credit :: Kate666 // JJHTH // sarNworld

Ana

sarNie Adult
Bi!! Look sooooooooooo HOTTTTTTTTTTT!! I wanna see his new drama so bad!!!!!

Thankz, 4 the HOT capz :p

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Bi's message to thank Thai fans in Hitz40 Awards!

Bangkok

Rain (Bi) was, again, voted by Thai audiences as the "Most Popular Asian Artist" of 2005! This time the event was the Virgin Hitz40 Awards 2005, a music show and award ceremony which compiled most popular artists in Thailand and was held on September 17 and broadcasted a few-hour later on TV throughout the kingdom. In the short video of the award winner shown on big screen in that night, Rain spoke a fluent English (!) with some Thai delivering some nice messages especially for Thai fans as below...

"Hi! Sawaddee Krub. I'm Rain. I'm the first artist to get the Hitz40 Awards Popular Vote - Asia Artist 2005 I wanna thank to all who voted, all my Thai fans, 95.5 Virgin Hitz, & GMM Grammy. Sorry that...umm...I can't be there. But I send my friend, Star, to accept the award for me. She's the one who did the soundtracks for my drama. See you soon in Thailand. Kob Khun Krub!".

And according to his outfit, the video might had been taken earlier at the Budokan concerts. Soon after the video, "Star" or a Korean artist name "Byul" performed 2 well-known Full House soundtracks, including "I Think I" which Thai audiences could sing along to.

Bi had been voted before in this same category in the Channel [v] Thailand Video Music Awards 2005 held earlier in the middle of this year. This totally shows how much his Thai fans long for his comeback visits.

By kate666 of jungjihoonthailand.com

omgggggggg dying wanna listen to Bi's speaking english soOo much !!!!

takkie

sarNie Egg
:eek: wowa i just checked out sarns site and loged in and OMG!! i've miss so much so thanks to everyone that posted info/updates on oppa Bi :D

cecilia

Staff member

English translation by Genevieve of http://www.fanrain.com
2005-09-17 kbs Broadcasting Entertainment

Last Monday (2005-09-12), z studio.
[Jeong, JiHun and Shin, MinAh, two people in heartbreaking love]

Interview
Reporter: How are you?
Both: Fine, thank you! How are you?
[the reporter and RAIN shake hands]
Reporter: I am so happy to meet you!
RAIN: I am happy to meet you, too.
RAIN: (after watching Reporter shook hand with Shin, Minah) your handshake with me was not like that…
(laughs)

Q: How would you describe the drama?
RAIN: First of all, it’s an unattainable love. And, it's about revenge… Uh, actually the revenge equals Love here. Now, I have to portray this equation with my acting, which is very difficult.

[poster shooting]

Q: I think JiHun played an actor in the drama series?
RAIN: That’s right!
Reporter: In Full House… [No image from Full House is provided]

Q: Is this first time for two of you to meet?
RAIN: In my debut year, I was modeling for a garment company. We met at that time; we knew each other back from my debut year. But, we didn’t talk to each other at all. We could’ve been friends…

Q: What would you compare Jeong, JiHun now with him in the past?
Shin: It was a few years ago, and we were much younger. He was a bit like a boy. Now, shall I say he is man-ish…?
Reporter: ‘man-ish� is such a proper description!
(feeling RAIN’s arm) How are they? How are your muscles?
RAIN: (to his manager?) Give him some dough! (Laughs)

Q: Your description of shin, MinAh?
RAIN: Very much, um, how shall I put it… I have very good feelings about this actress.
And, for the first time, I’m working with an actress who’s younger than me!
Reporter: Finally, you have escaped from an actress elder to you.
RAIN: That’s right!
[video clip from Sangdoo, let’s go to school: the actress was born in 1980, while RAIN was in 1982] [clip from full House, the actress was four months older than RAIN]

Q: Will you reveal your body a lot in the drama?
RAIN: Yes, since that filming will be done in the ring, the upper part of my body will be revealed, I guess.
Reporter: Now! So many mature ladies will die for it!
RAIN: Yes, my mother-fans (mature fans) especially, do watch the drama, please.

[The first filming of the drama in the street]
[People are watching]
[interviewing elder ladies: Do you like RAIN?
a) Of course, I do. He’s so very handsome.
B) Yes, I like him. So handsome, cute.

Q: Have you prepared anything special for playing your character?
RAIN: Well, I want… If it is possible, I want to go without make-up in this drama.

[RAIN practice k-1 sports]

To the viewers
RAIN: Yes, I wish you all a happy Chuseok. Hope you have a lot of Song-pyeon (special rice cake for Chuseok).
Shin: I hope you are always healthy and happy.
RAIN: Yes. And don’t forget to tune in This Damned Love on October 31.
Please don’t ever edit off this!
Thank you! Good bye!

(*translator’s note:
the title of the drama can be translated in many ways. Here I want to explain two examples of translation. If this is written in Korean as “I jukilnomuy sarang�, then my translation of This Damned Love can be close to the meaning.
But if it is written with space between the word, like “I jukil(space)nomuy sarang�, the closest translation can be “The guy who does not deserve love�.
Interesting eh? Well, we’ll see how the Korean orthography turns out in the official poster.)

this interview sound wonderful..I CAN'T WAIT..keke.. B)

cecilia

Staff member
^^hahah..this is just too funny..tha'ts all...

anyway..this is just a baby that got compare to him..it's not him..

valy..i thought you knew..kekek..

cecilia

Staff member
annthongprasom said:
lolll

ohh i thought that it was him cecilia since, he looks nearly bi too lol
[post="12655"][/post]​

hahha..that's okay..i'm just kidding you...

did you download the clp where they shoot the scene and lots of the fans saw it..theyr'e shock to see him..i would too..but anyway..he's so fine looking...

such good boxing skill too.... :lol:

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
GOSH! He is so damn HOT! I love all his movies espacially "Sangdoo Let's go to school". Got a couple picha of him...he's pretty good at modeling too.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
is this the same guy that did a duet song with panatda? if it is.. hes cool. korean and english.

cecilia

Staff member
how cool is this..vicki holding RAIN..keke..

credit: winglin.net//soompi

**i want this magazine.. :mellow:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
hell i saw this mag in HK o_O
but I didn't buy it cuz there's only 1 page of Bi in it and not a lot's of pix and all write in chinese :mellow:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Rain receives “Best Asian Artist Award� in Thailand
2005-09-21

Korean pop sensation Rain has added another international award on his list of prizes. Rain received the Best Asian Artist Award at the Virgin Radio Hitz 40 Award held at the BEC Tero Hall in Bangkok, Thailand on September 17th. The awards ceremony was co-hosted by Virgin Radio and 3 national broadcasters of Thailand.
Rain’s management agency JYP Entertainment said “Rain won the Best Asian Artist Award as his music was ranked for the longest period of time among the candidates and received the most votes by listeners and viewers. Rain competed with top Asian musicians like Wang Leehom and Jay Chou and won by a big difference in votes.� However, Rain couldn’t attend the awards ceremony due to shooting of a new television drama to be aired on KBS 2TV. Instead, he sent a video message saying “I am very grateful to my Asian fans for the love they have shown me. I will be seeing you soon through the new drama and a new album that is planned to be released next year.� The television drama “Full House� in which Rain starred in was viewed across Thailand on Channel 7 with a final viewing rate of 64%. As soon as the drama ended in Thailand, more than 100 thousand copies of “It’s Raining,� Rain’s 3rd album, were sold in Thailand alone. The O.S.T. of “Full House� also was sold more than 50 thousand copies in just 3 weeks of release.

Source: http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/enter/music...ail.htm?No=3274
Credit : mmym // rainphilippines.com // JJHTH

Pee

sarNie Elites
wow that´s so cool!!! :) haha I got my mommy addicted to Full House and Oppa Bi! :lol: