Bi-Rain Official Thread

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
WOW!!!!..........very interesting.............me also a big a$$ fan of Rainy 2............... :ph34r: B) .......................

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Rain Makes TIME World 100 List

Singer and actor Rain has been selected one of the 100 most influential people in the world by American magazine TIME.

Rain is the first Korean entertainer to make the annual list, announced on Sunday morning, local time.

The 23-year-old singer-actor was also voted online as the second most influential person next to Oscar-winner film director, Ang Lee, in the "Artists & Entertainers" section.

The magazine held online voting for three weeks in April via its website.

Thanks to his killer body and dynamic dance moves which exude masculine charm, Rain has ridden the hallyu crest, the Korean wave, and has been looking east to the United States, working hard on English.

He sold out two shows at Madison Square Garden in New York in February.

According to Rain's agency, JYP entertainment, the American magazine said people for the list were chosen mostly based on the opinions of TIME staff and a jury, with online results being only a minor element.

Consequently, at an official invitation, Rain will attend the "TIME 100" Party at New York's Lincoln Center, May 8. Also invited are others chosen for the list including Nigerian Archbishop Peter Akinola and DaimlerChrysler chief, Dieter Zetsche.

Rain will head to New York on May 7.

The singer is currently filming "Saibogujiman Kwenchana," ("Although I am a cyborg, it's OK") in which he has the lead role. The film is by renowned director Park Chan-wook. It will be Rain's big-screen debut.

Other Koreans who have made the list include former Seoul National University professor and scientist Hwang Woo-suk, Samsung Group chairman Lee Kun-hee and North Korean leader Kim Jong-il.

michelle@koreatimes.co.kr

credit: rubie@ K drama /ripgal/soompi/sexybi

oh so happie for him :w000t:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
"Time 100" Rain head towards NY on 8 May
30 April 06
avalo@joynews24.com
Credit: Eunhye@blog.daum.net/somi219 // jinlees@soompi
Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

Asian star, Rain, who was recently nominated by Times magazine in "100 Most Influential People" poll has been invited by Times magazine to attend an event in New York.

rain's agency has confirmed that Rain has been invited to the "Time 100 Party" at Lincoln Centre, NY

The agency said, "We received the official invitation from Time last week. Although Rain is busy with filming, but this is not just an individual honour, but one that is very meaningful to the country. Therefore, we have accepted the invitation to this event".

The "Time 100 Party" includes a red carpet walk, an award ceremony as well as dinner. Other than Rain, all other award winners will be taking part in the red carpet walk and other official ceremonial activities.

Other than that, Rain, who is currently filming "Cyborg" in Bu-San now expressed, "I'm really very excited. I've been very serious and hardworking, and my lifestyle has now received recognition. So I'm very happy."

"Taking this oportunity, I want to give thanks to all colleagues who have been working hard along with me up till now. I'm also very grateful to my fans. My heartful eternal gratefulness."

Rain, the Asian star, who will be making his mark on the global cultural map, will be departing for New York on 7 May to attend this party.

Rain's feelings on being invited to the Time 100 Party
Credit: baidu.com// jinlees@soompo

Kr to Ch: wwrain@baidu
Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

"My heart is filled with joy now. Because I've always been working hard, I'm happy my lifestyle has received recognition. I want to give thanks to those who has been striving alongside me. Especially to my fans, my heartfelt, eternal thanks to them.

Although there were already some thoughts about my last performance in NY, but through this invite, I've have a deeper understanding about bringing Asian culture into the global market. No matter how difficult is the road ahead of me, I will not be afraid of setbacks. I will work hard so as not to disappoint all of you."

Interview conducted in Bu-San.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some fresh news =)

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Rain to comeback to singing stages in June
2006-04-28

Rain will release “Free Way,” his second album in Japan, on June 7th. On January 25th, Rain had released the first single from the album, “Sad Tango,” in Japan that reached 11th place on the Oricon Daily Charts. After more than 5 months, Rain will finally introduce the second single to Japan this summer. The new single will be released in two versions – a limited edition (priced at 1980 yen) and a general version (priced at 1260 yen). The limited edition will include a promotional video and photo cards. Rain, who recently was chosen as one of the candidates for Time Magazine’s “World’s 100 most influential people,” is currently acting in “I’m a Cyborg, But That’s OK,” a new film by director Park Chan-wook. Rain is also planning to release his 4th studio album around October.

Credit :: KBS

azntgr

sarNie Egg
it wasn't love at first sight for me, but he really grew on me. blame full house. first i thought he was ugly with bad fashion sense, again blame full house for the clothes. but his personality there grew on me....than i found out he could dance. can't say he stole my heart right there. he stole it with his smile. X] i love his smile!

KhanaVang

sarNie Egg
OMG!! :wub: IM IN LOVE WITH HIM!!! im crasy about him right now ever since i watched fullhouse... well at first i thought he was ok looking...but throughout the movie he started to look hotter and hotter.. damn he is :shocked: HOT!!! i love his acting, dancing and singing...he has a nice bod.and he can shake it whooo..with his hot chinky eyes and his smile..snap!! dude...
lovin bi rain always

slee00

sarNie Adult
Did he started on SuperRookie too? I just finished watching that one...I thought he was pretty funny...