Best

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I think I read somewhere in his forum that she was half Hmong or somthing? Or is it JUST HER mama that is Hmong? If you read Sarnie Wiki information, it state that she live with her mother who is Hmong??

Someone please correct me if I am wrong. :p

cecilia

Staff member
^no, she's not ..
Tina look through on her THAI BIO and nothing stated in there that she have Hmong traits.
also, in sarnwiki, anyone can update that without having much authority --- so don't rely too much on the edit info ^^

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm so embarrassed when people try to claim some asian actresses or actors are half hmong.... first it was Jet Li, then Kwan, now Best.... just ridiculous and humiliating...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
no best is not hmong. the only hmong girls i kno thats out there is ahney her n brenda song. im proud of them girls. n they look hot too!

*__*

sarNie Egg
don't know what that person is.

Hmong people always claim people as hmong just cause they asian.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
not really sum claim themselves chinese not hmong....

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Hey, Asians is the biggest group that has many different ethnics..and no, Best is not Hmong..

And it's so funny that during the Hmong New Year last year, I ask a group of Hmong that went shopping at the store where I work, and I ask if they went to the New Years, and one of the guy were like "Wat New Year? Uh, we're not Hmong, we're Japanese." LOL!! CLEARLY heard them speaking Hmong.

And my friend(she's Hmong) told me when she took her baby to take some pic at the mall, she heard this one customer ask if she was Chinese, and she said "Yes"..and a second later her phone rang and when she pick up she said "Ahchee" and was speaking hmong...I mean, wat the heck, I have nothing against Hmong becuz I have alot of friends whose Hmong, and they too were like WTF..Shouldn't people be proud of their culture and ethnic..If you're Hmong, Lao, Khmer, or so just say it straight..

Oh Dee Vang, I'm not bashing at you or anything..I'm just saying something that is like literally off topic..anyways, the source where you get the info is totally false...